MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. Some time the system icons aren't showing in the notification bar, so I need restart the system. Some advice? Thks (mi9se)

Hi to everybody.
I've (Dirty) flashed the last 20.1.21 on my Lavender, and again, everything is GooD!
Tell me quietly if I'm "delirious": given the current incompatibility with the Google Assistant, it might make sense to completely uninstall 'Google App' from the phone ... at least for now?
I saw that the system [.apk] is located in system/product/priv-app/Velvet Folder: you think there may be some problem deleting the folder?
Before the update to Android 10, when I thought that Gooogle was too "intrusive", I easily uninstalled it with SD-Maid; with the new update, the App remains in that specific path that SD-Maid, perhaps, does not recognize, or is not autonomously authorized to access.
Personally, I never use the Google app, and I always thought it was a big unnecessary burden for the system ... But If you believe that, after all, it is a Necessary Component, ok, we keep the "Meddler App".
Thanks for your attention... And Thnx again to DevS!!

Last edited:
Hi to everybody.
I've (Dirty) flashed the last 20.1.21 on my Lavender, and again, everything is GooD!
Tell me quietly if I'm "delirious": given the current incompatibility with the Google Assistant, it might make sense to completely uninstall 'Google App' from the phone ... at least for now?
I saw that the system [.apk] is located in system/product/priv-app/Velvet Folder: you think there may be some problem deleting the folder?
Before the update to Android 10, when I thought that Gooogle was too "intrusive", I easily uninstalled it with SD-Maid; with the new update, the App remains in that specific path that SD-Maid, perhaps, does not recognize, or is not autonomously authorized to access.
Personally, I never use the Google app, and I always thought it was a big unnecessary burden for the system ... But If you believe that, after all, it is a Necessary Component, ok, we keep the "Meddler App".
Thanks for your attention... And Thnx again to DevS!!
ROM should work fine without the Google app, just take safety measures before that:
Disable "Voice Match", if enabled, and set "None" or "App vault" in for "Minus one screen" in Home settings.
No guarantees that everything will work as intended, but I don't expect any major issues.

Hi,
Updated my redmi note 7 and now I have 2 issues,

1- I can't cast to chrome cast? In YouTube and other apps doesn't appear the icon so I'm not able to connect.

2- some streaming videos from several sites are all messed up (all green and pixelized)

Anyone more with this? How can I solve it?

Thanks

It looks like there's no update for the Redmi Note 7 Pro again this week (it's not currently listed in the ROMs just synced). This phone has been a real disappointment for me in terms of updates. :(

CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020 for some devices

Phone
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed when there was an incoming call
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed on lock screen when there was an incoming call
Fix - Sometimes interface stuck when hanging up the phone

Status bar, notification bar
Fix - Sometimes notification icons were black

Other optimizations and adjustments
Fix - Third-party apps is also reversed when the dark mode is not turned on (Redmi K20 Pro)
Fix - VPN prompt window color was incorrect in dark mode

Attention:
Next update will be at 6th February due to Chinese holidays

DELAYED DEVICES:
-violet

HM6Pro is EOL for weekly releases

20.1.21 for Android 10

System

Fix - Fixed the issue that some application recordings are silent in a certain scene
Fix - Fix the compass display problem in some scenarios

20.1.21 v2 Android 10
[x] Launcher: Scrolling to Google Feed does not follow the gesture correctly.
[x] DRM: Widevine level is detected as L3 instead of L1. [HMNote7 only]
[x] System: Crash when clicking certain links.
[x] App vault: Crashes after ROM clean install.

What happen to 20.1.21 v2 at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/
And Why?
Thanks
Tunc

What do you mean? It's being reuploaded so be patient...
You can use AndroidFileHost link, have been
reuploaded first on this.

Thanks, I was not sure what was happening. Thanks for the answer. I am happy to wait.
Big thanks for your effort.

Regards
Tunc

It looks like there's no update for the Redmi Note 7 Pro again this week (it's not currently listed in the ROMs just synced). This phone has been a real disappointment for me in terms of updates. :(
None of the devices have an update this week... this is a revision for last week's release.
And yes, there is no update for Redmi Note 7 Pro because it's being tested for Android 10 by Xiaomi.

is that of a big ROM issue that they need to re-up?
sorry for asking... just curious
Maybe read the changelog on the second post... since there is no China ROM release this week, we give the users a maintenance update to fix some of the issues we found.

V2 on Lavender, Wifi range is better now. One thing i discover is the camera portrait mode freezing when you change to front camera.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

would you know to answer me if in v2 the photos of the contacts are synchronizing with google? I tested it last week and the photos of the contacts are small and are not displayed in full screen. I wonder if in v2 he has this bug.

Was there a change to the device fingerprint?

I updated dirty to V2 on Mi8 and failed passing SafetyNet "ctsProfile: false".
Changing the fingerprint solved the problem, but I'm unsure about the reason.

So, was there a change in the rom or is it caused by changes from Google (there where some updates theses days)?

So, was there a change in the rom or is it caused by changes from Google (there where some updates theses days)?
Same on my SafetyNet "ctsProfile: false,changing fingerprint did the trick.

for me on Mi 9T pro also does not pass safety net to v2. how did you make it work

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

for me on Mi 9T pro also does not pass safety net to v2. how did you make it work

You need the Magisk Module MagiskHide Props. Read the documentation carefully. It will solve the problem.

I installed but I don't know what to do next, can you explain it to me?

As I already said: Read the documentation. What could I better explain than the devs of the module?
Set an appropriate fingerprint for your device as documented.

Magisk isn't a part of xiaomi.eu. So this is perhaps not the place for a detailed discussion about it.

I was asking for a change of fingerprint because this might be an serious issue for users without Magisk. ;-)

Ingbrzy I also have trouble with animation lags when I switch from the assistant to the main desktop if it can be improved Mi 9T pro

Status
Not open for further replies.