MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys on my Mi9 battery drain is huge. anyone had the same problem?

It seems to be a never-ending story. Yes. I observe exactly the same. In my case caused by google service. I cannot even make through the day.
Reverting back to Android 9.

On top of that I observed micro lags now and then when navigating through launcher + NFC reader seems to be lazy in reading tags. It takes a while before it records tag nearby. I observed that during using google pay and NFC.

Plus ugly grey bar sometimes pops up in notification bar. Not sure what this phenomenon is related to.

It is a shame that the battery drain still exists in each version of Android 10 EU ROM. I really lost hope that it will be ever resolved. I guess I stick to Android 9... forever.

The strange thing is that the battery drain only occurs in my case when the phone is in use. When in standby (screen off) it behaves very well with minimal almost close to zero battery drain.

Screenshot_2020-01-24-14-17-55-443_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-18-03-661_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-18-12-014_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-18-22-875_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-18-29-759_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-19-02-301_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-19-05-617_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpgScreenshot_2020-01-24-14-19-13-347_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg

Last edited:
No. I said don't do it. Don't even try.
For a downgrade format data is a must. Period.
Check ARB before bricking your phone.
Ok, if I want to go back to xiaomi.eu stable, I'll do a full wipe.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

How can I solve this issue on chrome when I play video?
f315910dce746071f71872e4cc1b8eda.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: xiStoLas
It seems to be a never-ending story. Yes. I observe exactly the same. In my case caused by google service. I cannot even make through the day.
Reverting back to Android 9.

On top of that I observed micro lags now and then when navigating through launcher + NFC reader seems to be lazy in reading tags. It takes a while before it records tag nearby. I observed that during using google pay and NFC.

Plus ugly grey bar sometimes pops up in notification bar. Not sure what this phenomenon is related to.

It is a shame that the battery drain still exists in each version of Android 10 EU ROM. I really lost hope that it will be ever resolved. I guess I stick to Android 9... forever.

The strange thing is that the battery drain only occurs in my case when the phone is in use. When in standby (screen off) it behaves very well with minimal almost close to zero battery drain.

View attachment 28184View attachment 28185View attachment 28186View attachment 28187View attachment 28188View attachment 28189View attachment 28190View attachment 28191
13h uptime so far, busy workday, AOD on and now still 40% battery left. Do you use root? Maybe clean install? Although I'm running dirty flashes for about 5-7 releases.

Sent from my MI 9

Dear Miui users,

Please can i get any answer from anyone! Can i install this version with twrp 3.3.1-13 on redmi k20pro

16 \ 21 version problems with the app camera on Mi8 Lite, does not save photos and videos to your phone memory card properly. More precisely, in photo mode it displays a message that the memory card is full. Captured image or does not see, restart the application deletes the images. In video mode, the same is not possible to look at the video shot when through the wire you can find the same video that is played. If you save the photos and videos on the phone's main memory, the application runs without any problems.
(Sorry for my gibberish))

Finally I got bootloader unlocked.

But, when I try to install, TWRP gives me an error. It gives:

E3004: This package is for "ginkgo" devices; this is a "willow".
Updater process ended with error 7
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_20.1.16_v11-9.zip

My phone is a REAL Redmi Note 8, not 8 Pro or 8T. Whats wrong?

13h uptime so far, busy workday, AOD on and now still 40% battery left. Do you use root? Maybe clean install? Although I'm running dirty flashes for about 5-7 releases.

Sent from my MI 9
I don't get how you get so high SOT...I can barely get 4H SOT with the latest ROM(20.1.21)...I have a mi band 4 constantly connected but I can't figure out what it's draining my device battery..... If I restart my device I lose 1% every time I'm doing this...IDK, I tried every rom possible for Davinci, nothing seems to work for my device.....:(

Well, I can't get more than 4h SOT with every build that I try...IDK what to do more,I debloted my device, I have flashed every rom possible, and the screen time it;s very low... I have a Davinci device

On Mi 9 pro 5g, I installed the last version (removed) and everything works fine. I even didn't understand why it was so fast removed.
Thanks but such support to all the team.

Finally I got bootloader unlocked.

But, when I try to install, TWRP gives me an error. It gives:

E3004: This package is for "ginkgo" devices; this is a "willow".
Updater process ended with error 7
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_20.1.16_v11-9.zip

My phone is a REAL Redmi Note 8, not 8 Pro or 8T. Whats wrong?

You have "willow" device codename, so it's a Redmi Note 8T... Don't know how it can be wrong...

Sent from my MI 9
I wish I could achieve that. Every time I have clean install. I have root as well but I do not see how it can be related to battery drain. On the contrary. I can debloat my device so it should increase battery life.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I already have the exactly same file you pointed me. I flashed it in right way, also (fastboot flash recovery... and fastboot boot...).

I'm downloading the file again, by the way, and will try to flash another ROM.

Thanks again, I'll update here soon.
That's weird...
I really like OrangeFox TWRP and I saw it was recently released for Redmi Note 8 => https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/ginkgo/
Good luck! :)

I flashed another ROM and tried to install this ROM. Checked model on "System Info" app, it shows 'ginkgo'. But no success to install this ROM. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.