MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about your storage? when you clear the data of an app the files on obb folder is gone..
7e488ea1b5ac5174d08fd668fe633739.jpg
7383ba11c034ec5102cb6100c4fe45e2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
if i open this Folder without doi
How about your storage? when you clear the data of an app the files on obb folder is gone..
7e488ea1b5ac5174d08fd668fe633739.jpg
7383ba11c034ec5102cb6100c4fe45e2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I checked the Folder obb without cleaning anything, the Folder on my phone is empty

Hello
I dont have Age or IMC on mi calculator
Its normal ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-25-11-34-58-070_com.miui.calculator.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-25-11-34-58-070_com.miui.calculator.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 226
Alan, that's a good point to be tested now.
After a week of tests no more drain from my side.
I have re enabled all the "location rights" for one day and drain stayed as low as normal.
Now I reactivate GOOGLE assistant for check around.
thanks mate
Ok. It is something I have never considered to be factor contributing to battery drain.
I will check next time and revert back with findings.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393
Installed V3 on Redmi Note 7 Lavender. For me no Problems untill now.
Performance is better than Android 9 and Battery consumption Looks good.
Disable Voice Match is the only Thing i have to do.
Big Thanks to the Xiaomi.EU Team for this proper Work.
Beside disabling Voice Match, all other works like expected? Volume on phone calls is ok?

When the Redmi Note 7 Pro ROM Available for download , it is almost 45 days for no update
Maybe you should read thread rules. It is literally the 1st rule outlined in the original post on the thread. Don't ask about rom ETAs if the rom has not been published. This could be due to the fact that your device is reached its End Of Life (EOL) and no longer receive beta updates from Xiaomi. If this is not the case, then it probably something to do with Xiaomi's rom development team. Just wait, that's the best advice I can give you and stop asking for ETAs.

Reactions: LOLO9393
Lavender only issues remaining are the incall mic conflicting GA voice match when you turn it on. Ok google is unusable as of now, and also fonts, when you change font, it will not effect on all apps. Hope it will fix in the next update.

Last edited:
Waze dont works in Android Auto Mi 9 ;(

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok. It is something I have never considered to be factor contributing to battery drain.
I will check next time and revert back with findings.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Yes if you have it on for lockscreen,its always listening for it,its usually not on by default

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hello people. This version is great, but here, using mi mi 9 if, when watching a movie, the status bar icons are lost. Some advice? Thks
Edit: the problem happens only to hide videos and using mi video app. I just changed to another standard app video. I think the problem is in the Mi Video app!

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_122619.jpg
    IMG_20200125_122619.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
When I wake up the device with fingerprint app icons are missing on my mi 8se. If I use the pin there is no problem.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: NagodTR
Please someone help me. I bought a new Redmi Note 8T (willow) and i can find anywere in the forum for download weekly beta developer. I have allready unlock the bootloader and i need beta developer to flash on it. Please help?
THANKS

Please someone help me. I bought a new Redmi Note 8T (willow) and i can find anywere in the forum for download weekly beta developer. I have allready unlock the bootloader and i need beta developer to flash on it. Please help?
THANKS
Coming soon Buddy.

Last edited:
I have a Mi9T Pro phone with the fingerprint not working the setting accepts all the setup and does not open the phone. Thanks for the reply

Standard E-Mail App Not working anymore after updating to todays latest beta. Using Mi9SE

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Anyone with v3 on Mi9T? Everything working good? I'm on v1 without any noticable issues and don't know if it's worth updating..

Status
Not open for further replies.