MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... You got same issue?
Yes, i have the redmi note 8 and I get the error e3004

Thing i noticed (also few releases back), is when call is on loudspeaker or connected to Bluetooth (car) and during call you put phone to earpiece, then the volume is significantly louder than normal earpiece call. I use min volume always and when there is speaker switchover it shows also min volume though it's louder.

Sent from my MI 9

I have a problem with email apk. In the setting I can only delete cache BUT no data!
Because it's a system app. For normal apps it's no problem to delete data.
Can you please help me?

I have a problem with email apk. In the setting I can only delete cache BUT no data!
Because it's a system app. For normal apps it's no problem to delete data.
Can you please help me?
You have to go to App Management, not to system applications. Search for Email, open it and find at the bottom delete data.
a5dadc19bce9f27a9735c0081a9882bb.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry
You have to go to App Management, not to system applications. Search for Email, open it and find at the bottom delete data.
a5dadc19bce9f27a9735c0081a9882bb.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry, may be I'm too stupid. There is no clear or delete data in app management. Please see picture. I can only clear cache.

Attachments

• 2020-01-29 21.01.50.jpg
    2020-01-29 21.01.50.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 2020-01-29 21.02.06.jpg
    2020-01-29 21.02.06.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 242
No, I'm on a different device. There is a microphone issue (also in stock MIUI apparently), after a reboot I have to toggle the speaker on and off during a phone call to get the microphone to work.
That's true, on my MI9Se, after a while I can barely hear the caller during phone call. But when I turn on speaker and turn it off again, problem is gone

Reactions: invisiblewave
I am on 20.1.21 v3 - 9T Pro and tilting the screen wont turn. The option to lock is disabled. When watching videos etc I can only watch them in the given format.

Same here.
This version is the worst beta rom i ever install.
so sad :(

Clear data can erase the data of an app not to erase the obb file. Because the proper way to erase it is to uninstall that given application.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Um... that's what Clear Data is supposed to do...

A-GPS is not configurable on Android 10. That setting doesn't exist on official ROMs as well.

willow is a Global exclusive. There is no (and will be no) Developer/Beta ROM for it, like the rest of Global devices.
Clear data can erase the data of an app not to erase the obb file. Because the proper way to erase it is to uninstall that given application.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

for anyone who has problems with the fingerprint sensor, the problem is related to "vendor partition"..update this with latest version for your devices, and than reinstall the rom (also without wipe data).
It solved the problem on my Mix2S with thisweekly build

Reactions: Yannick97121
for anyone who has problems with the fingerprint sensor, the problem is related to "vendor partition"..update this with latest version for your devices, and than reinstall the rom (also without wipe data).
It solved the problem on my Mix2S with thisweekly build

How to update vendor partition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.