MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavender, microphone still does not working during calls and whattsapp calls
That's a bug for Lavender Android 10. Disable Voice match in Google Assistant and your mic will work again. Hope it will fix in the next update.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

When set a picture on the home screen, the same picture is set on the Lock screen. (
Works just fine in my Mi 9 (Cepheus). I tried both the settings in gallery as well as in wallpaper in "Settings".

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Reactions: uzeyir195
What about font bug, will it be fixed soon? Look it is different to old version.It does not change everywhere
Ask Xiaomi... none of us knows what the problem is or how to fix it. You can always delete/rename file "system/system/fonts/MiLanProVF.ttf" to disable the variable font.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-27-20-04-34-918_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-27-20-04-34-918_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 266
Hi ingbrzy, first of all I have to tell you that I am a absolut Fan of you. Doing a nice job! Sadly the miui 11 on my Mi Mix 3 has the problem that the screen brightness level is going down, even with the automatic brightness cotroll off. This is soooooooo annoying. Can I change it or can you fix it?

I put the brightness level on max (autobrighness off) and within a few seconds it gets darker

Ask Xiaomi... none of us knows what the problem is or how to fix it. You can always delete/rename file "system/system/fonts/MiLanProVF.ttf" to disable the variable font.
Ok thanks for the answer.
I deleted MiLanProVF.ttf but it did not solve the problem.

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited:
Hi ingbrzy, first of all I have to tell you that I am a absolut Fan of you. Doing a nice job! Sadly the miui 11 on my Mi Mix 3 has the problem that the screen brightness level is going down, even with the automatic brightness cotroll off. This is soooooooo annoying. Can I change it or can you fix it?

I put the brightness level on max (autobrighness off) and within a few seconds it gets darker
Don't currently have that problem.

MIX 3

[QUOTE = "Syoenth, publicación: 526262, miembro: 246998"]
¿Le diste permiso a la memoria externa?
[/CITAR]
Dispositivo: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
ROM: MIUI Xiaomi.eu ROM Beta 20.1.16

Recuperación: OrangeFox-R10.1_01
Kernel estable: Stock
Raíz: Magisk 20.3

Hola, ¿Cómo instalaste Magisk? Me da un error 1 y no me permite rootear el teléfono.

Hi everyone.
I recently flashed the v3 20.1.21 on my RN7 (Lavender): it seems to me that everything is still ok.
However, unlike others complaining about the same device, I note that, in calling, using the speaker, I cannot control the output volume, which is overall too high, and although the control changes configuration on the screen, the overall output remains the same.

In any case, thanks for everything!

I am getting a message "no backups linked to account" so thats why I am wondering unless I am doing something completely wrong.
Never had this error. Google for it or wait for another who already hat it.
BUT, why don't you ask for the concrete problem with device, rom etc etc instead of asking for the general function???

Status
Not open for further replies.