MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using App Ops to try controling some wakelocks and apps running in the background to much, looks to be good, anyone any experience with it

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Anyone here still having problems with xiaomi MI 9 while using Android Auto? It doesn't disconnect or hang while connected. However, I can't use the phone at all. The screen is very dark when unlocked and the keyboard does not show up. The problem goes away when I unplug the phone

Yes, same problem for me. Sometimes while connected with my car, the phone screen won't unlock, stay very dark. I have to disconnect then reconnect USB-C cable too. I had a problem with no GPS in Waze too (on my car screen with Android Auto), but I resolved this problem by disabling MIUI battery management for this app.

THE DOCK ICONS DISAPPEAR FROM TIME TO TIME ( redmi note 7 )

MIX3
Flash 20.1.21v3 after 20.1.16 using twrp mauronofrio.
Get a bootloop to twrp.
Full wipe
First boot to system without sound (bag), and then again bootlop.
What am I dooing wrong?

Maybe some of you can answer me. I have a doubt...if i install magisk on this version, will i be able to update to newer version of this rom without removing magisk? Thank you

Maybe some of you can answer me. I have a doubt...if i install magisk on this version, will i be able to update to newer version of this rom without removing magisk? Thank you

Update with magisk itself is no problem. You have to reflash it after every update.
But some modules are causing problems. Afaik there is no listing which work and which not.

Reactions: Giuskiller995
Hello, yes you can update without removing Magisk, since xiaomi.eu ROM are all "Full OTA" (or named "Recovery") packages.
But depending on Magisk modules installed before update, you can suffer bootloop after (re)installing Magisk.

EDIT: Didn't see @trahzebuck answer on new page... oops. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuskiller995
Reactions: thebillo
Hello, yes you can update without removing Magisk, since xiaomi.eu ROM are all "Full OTA" (or named "Recovery") packages.
But depending on Magisk modules installed before update, you can suffer bootloop after (re)installing Magisk.

EDIT: Didn't see @trahzebuck answer on new page... oops. ^^
Don't worry, thanks anyway :)

MIX3
Flash 20.1.21v3 after 20.1.16 using twrp mauronofrio.
Get a bootloop to twrp.
Full wipe
First boot to system without sound (bag), and then again bootlop.
What am I dooing wrong?
Normally this step is no issue.
I guess deencryption step didn't proceed full or well and you get back TWRP.
You did full wipe?
Not sure you did a real clean install, that's the reason of your new issue.
Clean install is with FORMAT DATA in twrp wipe section.

Yes... thats possible, but after updating the rom you have to flash magisk again.

But if you have special modules installed like "smalipatcher, viper" it could be necessary that you have to deinstall this modules before you update the rom and flash magisk again.

Status
Not open for further replies.