MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me? I tried flashing magisk and got a bootloop, fixed it by flashing magiskuninstaller. Now I tried flashing magisk again and someone suggested to wipe data and flash verityencryption disabler. Now i'm in bootloop. I tried wiping everything and flashing the last miui11 but i'm still in bootloop after that and now I see that my persistent partition is missing. Recovery still works, i'm on Redmi Note 7. Thanks.
Not sure what you mean by the persistent partition missing, but generally you need to flash the rom and boot without Magisk first, then go back to recovery and flash Magisk.
It means that persist is missing / damaged. period.
Reflash persist. Extract it from lastest fastboot rom (tgz) for your device.
Did you FORMAT /data before flashing your rom?
For magisk issues use search function or google. Your not the only one...

I do not think it's annoying, but convenient. It's also a feature which I use frequently. Strange logic there man ;). Btw. There is setting in alarm to disable the alarm pre notification.
You are right, thanks
I haven't noticed this setting because the translation to my language is wrong

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: speedst3r
Would someone be so kind as to list for me which options to choose when erasing drive via twrp? My goal is a *complete* wipe, fresh start, create as much space as possible, zero concern for data loss. Will then flash rom via inserted micro SD card. Thanks so much.

(I trust the users here more than the Google results I've come across, thus my asking.) ☺️

Would someone be so kind as to list for me which options to choose when erasing drive via twrp? My goal is a *complete* wipe, fresh start, create as much space as possible, zero concern for data loss. Will then flash rom via inserted micro SD card. Thanks so much.

(I trust the users here more than the Google results I've come across, thus my asking.)
Format data, type Yes,wipes everything, clean install

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rileypatricksf
Yes, same problem for me. Sometimes while connected with my car, the phone screen won't unlock, stay very dark. I have to disconnect then reconnect USB-C cable too. I had a problem with no GPS in Waze too (on my car screen with Android Auto), but I resolved this problem by disabling MIUI battery management for this app.
I disabled all the battery saving got waze and android auto app. Still the same

Well, that people like you are ignoring the rules and ask for eta... sigh.

But this is really idiotic bullshit.
People in China suffer from Corona. Many have already died. And everything that concerns you is the next update? f**k you!
Your are absolutely right. Hundreds have died. Asking for Eta is not allowed here

Reactions: andrea68 and Don415
Is anybody has same issue as so many Mi9 SE, Mi9, Mi9T users has in FB app, that can't download pdf files?
It looks like has downloaded the file, but can't open with Adobe PDF Reader, and cant find in download folder.
In chrome facebook.com can download, and can open the files..

I think this is MIUI bug, because I've tried on a Samsung Galaxy, and everything good. iphone 6 too...
Works fine for me since day 1

Hi all

wondering if it possible to flash on my mobile this ROM "WEEKLY 20.1.15 MiNote10".

I've Mi NOTE 10 with MI 11.0.13.0(PFDEUXM) and bootloader unblocked, see attached screenshot:

View attachment 28288

Thanks in advance for the attention.

Bye,

Cesare
Ho all

I'm reposting my question.
I would like to try this rom and I would like to be sure ti avoid any issue. Furthermore if there are suggestiona in steps ti follow to pass from my current rom

Ho all

I'm reposting my question.
I would like to try this rom and I would like to be sure ti avoid any issue. Furthermore if there are suggestiona in steps ti follow to pass from my current rom

Instead of repeating your question you should check your attachment. The link is broken. So what's your question?

My Google backup is not working!, does Edxposed mess with it? Any ideas,any help

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guys if you think that the Corona Virus is not a big deal and employees should just rush to their closed space jobs just for you to have a newer build of a beta Rom i sure hope this "deadly outbreak" never reach your parts of the world. Seriously the audacity of some people is killing me, and I'm usually a calm person

/rant over

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

NCov virus mostly affected only in Wuhan not in Beijing. Business as usual in Beijing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: debueyment
Status
Not open for further replies.