MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the issue.. I guess it's magisk manager not hidden plus not all necessary services hidden in magisk :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Search gpay here and you'll find some fix,there was loads of issues with it and LOADS were resolved

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Its feb 14 for update as was already said, maybe stop thinking of yourselfs and remember there's a virus spreading around china killing hundreds of people,there not worried about updating our phone's that probably don't even really need it,its like selfish little children.. update me update me update me

That's normal, no magisk no gpay due to unlocked Bootloader.

For starters:

8009468216c3db77f523376a97d09d1b.jpg

05107733b0e4b11c2b17a03935b6e172.jpg

Hide some stuff:

ce9f581b78ed050d83f353828a5eac52.jpg

6b04fb4619860406376300247a24a91d.jpg

9fa2fe260563e3820a61c3a1bd98914e.jpg

Try root checking apps:

3abed7f99d8b76f99c6573d6485496b2.jpg

db2302aa18d79077a974176158742d11.jpg

If they are green, try again :)

266571d3e89ee7ede91760777d3e0cc7.jpg

Good luck!

What's that magisk module SUBSTRATUM,can you get them theme's to work? i bootlooped trying to do it

Its feb 14 for update as was already said, maybe stop thinking of yourselfs and remember there's a virus spreading around china killing hundreds of people,there not worried about updating our phone's that probably don't even really need it,its like selfish little children.. update me update me update me

Agree so wise up people! Instead of AA meetings do we need to have UA meetings it seems.

MIX 3

Yep, agreed. Many of the users on this forum fall into the entitled type. In reality they are not entitled to anything. It gets frustrating seeing all these comments about ETAs on updates when the thread rules clearly state that you shouldn't ask for ETAs or updates. For those that feel that they are entitled to something, you're not. Its a community project, none of the devs get payed, they are volunteers. If anything, if you demand all these update, why don't you yourself get off your lazy backside and actually learn how to build roms then you can update it yourself. Anyways, it's really sad that these people have nothing better to do than harrass the people on this forum with those constant demands for an update for their device or an ETA.

What's that magisk module SUBSTRATUM,can you get them theme's to work? i bootlooped trying to do it

That's just a leftover from earlier where we didn't had dark Mode but it used to work yes.
But remember to not apply system wide theme, you only can theme apps, not global!

That's just a leftover from earlier where we didn't had dark Mode but it used to work yes.
But remember to not apply system wide theme, you only can theme apps, not global!

Is it just the same as swift installer,,,it doesn't actually change the icons does it

Yep, agreed. Many of the users on this forum fall into the entitled type. In reality they are not entitled to anything. It gets frustrating seeing all these comments about ETAs on updates when the thread rules clearly state that you shouldn't ask for ETAs or updates. For those that feel that they are entitled to something, you're not. Its a community project, none of the devs get payed, they are volunteers. If anything, if you demand all these update, why don't you yourself get off your lazy backside and actually learn how to build roms then you can update it yourself. Anyways, it's really sad that these people have nothing better to do than harrass the people on this forum with those constant demands for an update for their device or an ETA.
The mods could simply ban "why no update??!!!?" users since they don't add anything to the community. They subtract actually.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tsongming
Noob question: Is the firmware file updated when I update the software?

Last edited:
It's normal that the device is recognized as Redmi K20 and not as Xiaomi Mi 9T? Also in boot screen I see redmi and not xiaomi

Last edited:
Mi note 10 CC9 pro has screen touch sensitivity problem.
It detects late. There is a delay while scrolling up and down on websites.
Screen corners Bottom corner and Edges are low sensitivity.

Please fix this problem.

Hey, just want to drop by and say thanks to the developers for all the hard work! This is working greatly on my K20!
Just came from the stable ROM to this, and now I just found out that many annoyances have been fixed in the beta ROM, lol. The thing that I was looking forward to the most has been the display of icons for all apps on the AOD. If I had known the beta ROM has this many more fixes and this much earlier compared to the stable ROM, I would have flashed weekly long ago.

Reactions: ethanbonehill
why can't we still get an update because of some stupid virus? bug devices need to update, but they do not release the update whether they are lazy do your job properly or again Chinese brand will not buy
I hope this is a troll post. The stupid virus killed 600vpeople worldwide and infected some tens of thousands. If you value your device more than human lives then go flash a stable rom and get done with it.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

why can't we still get an update because of some stupid virus? bug devices need to update, but they do not release the update whether they are lazy do your job properly or again Chinese brand will not buy
You want an infected Android on your device??? Your phone could die.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: delboy
Comments like this despise the brilliant delevopers work... If you need to solve a bug then do NOT flash beta/unstable roms, go with official ones. This forum is for constructive comments

A little doubt? Which is better stable or weekly?

I'm using the latest weekly build released

I use an Mi Max 3

Status
Not open for further replies.