MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi team,
May I know when is the next updates is? Its been a while now since the last for Violet was delayed for several days. Hoping we can some updates soon. Thank you

I can't turn on notification light on my Redmi K30. Even when I do the full check of the phone, there is no "LED Notification Light" option, as it is shown in some video reviews.
Is it a ROM related problem? If so, will it be fixed? Notification light is very important.

Hi to all (except the ones who keep broking the balls asking when will arrive next update. At this point are really worse than miserable).

I'm on Cepheus, tried to flash the patch to get hd contents on Prime Video, but it doesn't work.
The strange thing is that my widevine is L1 but Prime Video contents aren't in HD.
Thanks to everyone could help.

Hey all,

Bit of a one, I have a USB stick formatted in EXFAT. When I plug it into my phone, it's detected, but I'm prompted to format it for use. Mixplorer detects the USB and prompts me to mount it, but I can't find it mounted anywhere, and I can't see it in the Xiaomi files app.

That said, it works fine on my Windows machine, my Macbook and the phone when it's in TWERP. Anyone got any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Or is this an MIUI thing?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-16-18-40-34-528_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-18-40-34-528_com.android.settings.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 314
Hey all,

Bit of a one, I have a USB stick formatted in EXFAT. When I plug it into my phone, it's detected, but I'm prompted to format it for use. Mixplorer detects the USB and prompts me to mount it, but I can't find it mounted anywhere, and I can't see it in the Xiaomi files app.

That said, it works fine on my Windows machine, my Macbook and the phone when it's in TWERP. Anyone got any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Or is this an MIUI thing?

Thanks in advance.
yes.
You have to format your stick in fat32 or let the phone do it for you.
No way else than fat32 with today's Android.

Reactions: Thapsus
Hi Everyone Guys. I have a Problem. I flashed the last weekly v3 yesterday and the auto rotation is not working anymore. what can i do. I have K20 Pro.

Hi to all (except the ones who keep broking the balls asking when will arrive next update. At this point are really worse than miserable).

I'm on Cepheus, tried to flash the patch to get hd contents on Prime Video, but it doesn't work.
The strange thing is that my widevine is L1 but Prime Video contents aren't in HD.
Thanks to everyone could help.
Where is the patch for Mi 9?
Thanks.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone Guys. I have a Problem. I flashed the last weekly v3 yesterday and the auto rotation is not working anymore. what can i do. I have K20 Pro.

Happened to me a few minutes ago, I just did a reboot and everything went back to normal

Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

Try this trick, turn the OTG type C connection around and plug it in again, I know this sounds nonsense because it's type c, both sides are the same. But last time I had the same issue, I plug out, turn it around, plug in and it works for my usb drive.

While we wait for roms, everyone can help me:

I have Xiaomi Mi 9, and it gets very hot when I load it below 90 percent,

and it gets very hot too when I play in just 4 minutes

and the truth never happened to me before with other xiaomi.

so discarded the wall charger because it is original, and discarded the roms because the same happens with any rom .. stable and rom xiaomi eu, in which I am now in the most current beta

Give your opinion and tell me please, it only happens with these two things that I mention and nothing else

if I can do something or edit something

I will leave a picture painted with red so that they know the area where it warms the most,

antutu and aida apps
and other apps tell me that my phone is in good health and I don't know what the problem would be

I wait for your most intelligent answers

Attachments

• eu_LI.jpg
    eu_LI.jpg
    984.5 KB · Views: 420
You're wrong, MIUI 11 is fully compatible with exFAT format.
He only needs another file explorer. Or just tap the USB drive notification.
Thanks a lot for your corrective action.
I didn't know that!
That's to say the provided file explorer is obsolete..

Status
Not open for further replies.