MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned off Google location accuracy and my android system battery usage went down by a lot,much better,i think it was this Google setting waking the phone,much better battery m w

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
I think we need this option when use GPS

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Tried this and still getting reboots.

I can replicate it 100% of the time by trying to change the alarm time in the clock app. Always reboots when I click on the round clock to set the time.

I too had this issue on my (256GB) K20 Pro, although my work colleague didn't have the issue on his (128GB) K20 Pro. I rolled back after a couple of days ... and then was late for work because I lost my preset alarms in the MIUI clock :D

Just going to wait for next week's ROM

Mike

I noticed a high battery drain with the mi 9 on standby; is this just my problem?
AOD still has problems in customizing colors....

Attachments

• Battery.jpg
    Battery.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 304
Hi.

I've just installed this ROM yesterday evening and so far, I LOVE IT ! Android 10 and MiUI 11 are awesome (dark mode, ...)

Before this ROM, I was running MIUI 10 Global and I'm wondering if MiUI 11 update (every week ?) will be provide using OTA (like MiUI 10) ?

I hope that I don't want to flash the ROM every week :D

Thanks for your job.

Hi.

I've just installed this ROM yesterday evening and so far, I LOVE IT ! Android 10 and MiUI 11 are awesome (dark mode, ...)

Before this ROM, I was running MIUI 10 Global and I'm wondering if MiUI 11 update (every week ?) will be provide using OTA (like MiUI 10) ?

I hope that I don't want to flash the ROM every week :D

Thanks for your job.

Yes, OTA is available for Beta/Weekly version too. ;)

Reactions: mikebzh44
as i have said earlier we have different situation..
because in the first place i dont have a reboot issue in my phone..
i just encounter it after installing gccamm...
so when i delete the app to my phone, reboots also was gone...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk
After flashing with all wipes 20.1.4 MI9 for my device I have some troubles:

- It looks like I have RO internal storage, so I can't install or download anything from any source;
- I can't flash any other ROM because I got bootloop and phone loading back into TWRP. Even after wiping everything with TWRP. Maybe the problem also in RO file system.

Can someone help me with this?
I suggest you to format data (this is not the same as factory reset, all your internal sd will be deleted) and start from scratch

before installing any other rom why dont you get your phone first at its original state....i mean its original rom by flashing it using miflash tool...after that you can now use again twrp and installing other rom

OK, I've flashed one of the last GLOBAL, there is no problem there. Then have flashed TWRP back, did some formats and wipes, and flashed again this room - yes, Internal storage is RW now (I beleive after "format data") but again I can't install anything from GP. What I did wrong?

OK, I've flashed one of the last GLOBAL, there is no problem there. Then have flashed TWRP back, did some formats and wipes, and flashed again this room - yes, Internal storage is RW now (I beleive after "format data") but again I can't install anything from GP. What I did wrong?
Gplay has Storage permission ?

Or just slow as f**k while downloading?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I noticed a high battery drain with the mi 9 on standby; is this just my problem?
AOD still has problems in customizing colors....
No, many Mi9 users have the same issue...
Mine started with 9.12.27 rom, end of december.
I did a clean flash but no improvement.
Hope this gets somehou fixed soon.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: andrea g.
No, many Mi9 users have the same issue...
Mine started with 9.12.27 rom, end of december.
I did a clean flash but no improvement.
Hope this gets somehou fixed soon.

This is weird because I do not have battery drain on my Mi 9.
I am still using weekly 9.12.27 and not the latest one though.
SoT is around 8 hours according to AccuBattery app.
On average when screen is off I have 1,6%/h battery consumption.

Do you just believe that you format data or did you do it? From global ROM to beta, you have to format data

This is weird because I do not have battery drain on my Mi 9.
I am still using weekly 9.12.27 and not the latest one though.
SoT is around 8 hours according to AccuBattery app.
On average when screen is off I have 1,6%/h battery consumption.
Hard to say why, but there are many people reporting battery drain on Mi9.
I use same settings as always, and I need to charge the phone twice per day now instead of only once...
Battery is ok during the night on stand by with power saving on and wifi off, 1-2% in 7-8 hours.

On Mi 9 SE the connection on 2.4 Ghz dont work well (1-2 Mbs). On 5 Ghz it's fine.
All fine here. Maybe your router has some problems. Same phone as yours(Mi9 SE). The picture with lower speeds is for 2,4Ghz and the other is for 5Ghz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08-21-02-48-370_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-21-02-48-370_com.android.chrome.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_2020-01-08-21-05-38-690_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-21-05-38-690_com.android.chrome.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 253
Thanks devs here for the great work as usual. Ever since the 2nd December release. Spotify and waze does not work well in android auto as reported. Hope xiaomi fixes it. Keeps disconnecting and phone sometimes even hangs and reboots when connected to the car. Going back to first December release results in booting into twrp all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.