MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward for tomorrow's update...

hoping that Poweramp persistent closing will be solve...and clicking next changes the track/songs but the display is still the same song but playing different/next song under notification shade in the poweramp

and also fix for global dark mode under facebook notification thats all white instead of dark..

I am on stable MIUI 11 MI 9 lite (android 9). If I would to install the weekly (Android 10), should I do only format data, or anything else?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am on stable MIUI 11 MI 9 lite (android 9). If I would to install the weekly (Android 10), should I do only format data, or anything else?

Yeap, "Format Data" only and flash it. ;)

I was having same problems as you:
turn off "high accuracy gps", "Wlan and bluetooth scanning", and if rooted install the Magisk "Universal GMS Doze" module.
I have MI 9T and I also installed this:
which does, I believe, more or less, the same job as "Universal GMS Doze" plus some kernel optimizations.
I don't know if there's something similar for MI 9 too.
I was going nut with 10% - 13% overnight battery drain, now I'm getting 0% - 1% loss and no lags with same settings.
I hope xiaomi.eu team would consider to add this scripts in their roms because it's working like a charm.

wow, thanks, you just saved my (battery) life! I don't know if the developers would add these scripts, but it would be great!

Format data and then wipe cache and dalvik after flashing rom,then reboot,make sure you have everything backed up

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

wow, thanks, you just saved my (battery) life! I don't know if the developers would add these scripts, but it would be great!
How you flash this script? First mount system? Don't flash GM's doze?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

How you flash this script? First mount system? Don't flash GM's doze?

Install magisk, install the "Universal GMS Doze" module and then install the script. You can install the script by flashing the zip file in TWRP. I read the log generated by the script and it seems to mount /system automatically. Just in case, mount it manually in TWRP.

Install magisk, install the "Universal GMS Doze" module and then install the script. You can install the script by flashing the zip file in TWRP. I read the log generated by the script and it seems to mount /system automatically. Just in case, mount it manually in TWRP.
Thanks, this script delete and xiaomi cloud? I have back up in xiaomi claoud

You should read the scripts, learn what it's doing and at least google what the removed apps and libs are built for.
If you wanna keep something, just modify the script before flashing.

But be aware, you're talking about an open heart surgery. Don't moan here, wenn your device gets buggy....
A backup should always be your friend. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Don415 and LOLO9393
I activate the full dark mode and on the new version the phone constantly restarts at mid 9 t pro

Mi Cloud backups seem to be preserved on my phone, and sync is working as always too.

Mi Cloud backups seem to be preserved on my phone, and sync is working as always too.
Thanks

Which gms doze can I flash,the universal from magisk repo?

They are working so hard at XIAOMI China software farm in order to make you satisfied before Chinese vacation periode.
Pray for them!

I don't know what you mean but I did pay them. I bought all my phones, all Xiaomi and all flagship.

What is your point? My response was for someone saying his mobile is still in pie...

Yeap, "Format Data" only and flash it. ;)
Ok thanks. If I install the weekly, when the stable will be ready, the installation process is always the same? Sorry but I am new in flashing roms.

Mi9 01.04 ROM and previous 12.19 still has terrible battery stats..
Today has 20% battery drain in the night. 20!!!%... Wifi off, data off, NFC off, BT on...

Daytime using also has terrible battery. I dont use the phone, just lay it on the desk, and I see on the AOD that the battery meter going down for NOTHING. Wifi still off, mobile data still off...

Everyone has same issue? Im thinking about change ROM to other...

Reactions: fmanzottikd
Status
Not open for further replies.