MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on Mi8 with no problems. No errors found so far. Also no wcdma bug with me. Everything works very well for me. Very smooth and fast. Thanks to the developers.
Hi , Lucky you ! Does the email app 's still buggy ?
thnx

When I try to go back to earlier version, there comes error in twrp "fileencrypto error"
Mi9tpro

Last edited:
In mi9t looks like have more wakelocks...before are less active with screen of...now is more active with screen off

In camera if you have save to sd card turned on do you have a preview in the little circle,i don't

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
What? Iam using no sd-card. 128GB internal storage is realy enough.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

What? Iam using no sd-card. 128GB internal storage is realy enough.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
I have 64gb with a 128gb sd card,When i switch to save picture to sd card i have no preview in the camera app

Mi 8. Pretty buggy version for me, especially with updated magisk. Had some strange errors / general lag so have rolled back for now.

Thanks as always to the devs!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

All seems well on the mix 3. Thank you. All we need is an updated twrp. All the versions I can find cannot decrypt the storage.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

How do i get no encryption on my phone,what do i do when installing rom,i heard unencrypted is faster,any help?

Reactions: x2optimizer
Good job, devs! Smooth and no bugs as far as I noticed. The misshaped corners issue is finally fixed, yay!

9.12.5 was L1 though. Hence why i was on it for quite some time as Netflix was working perfectly fine with it. Current one works well too but only in 480p

Mi 9T pro here, no flickers with the latest update.
i dont think it will support L1 again...unless Xiaomi issue a software update that support L1 for China rom...
this rom is porked on china rom not global rom thats why it only has L3

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: JJay333999
I'm on 9T Pro and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* crashes whenever I select any mode other than default. Upon reboot it shows Find Device gave an unexceptional error.
Reflashed last week and all is OK.

I'm on 9T Pro and G Cam crashes whenever I select any mode other than default. Upon reboot it shows Find Device gave an unexceptional error.
Reflashed last week and all is OK.

"Weather
Optimization - Process of adding cities is easier, you can preview weather before adding cities
Optimization - 15-day weather forecast view"

Happy new year to ya all!

Running fine on Mi8/dipper.
No AoD Problem, no flickering.

Only one question: There is a new weather app with a new dialog for new cities. But still one 5 day forecast. Am I blind?
Happy new year Mate!
I see you like meteo forecast and stat. Do you know Windy?

Reactions: trahzebuck
Not too long of a wait for cc9, thanks,can someone please tell me how do i flash rom and have my phone unencrypted?, its encrypted automatically every time

You meant TWRP can't decrypt? you are forced to format data everytime?
If it is like this, you need to find or wait for a TWRP release being able to handle encryption 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.