MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No twrp works fine, it decrypts,i want it to stay unencrypted,i don't want it to re encrypt my data,i Heard its faster to open files with out encryption,how do i have no encryption

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
False what you heard!..
But you can try and verify.
Use remove forceencrypt in TWRP advanced settings.
For permanent state, what i don't suggest you to do, modify Fstab file.
Send us you tests results!

Reactions: Putti and Poney70
False what you heard!..
So your saying its not faster,even a little bit. will using removeforcencrypt cause any errors

Any news about this?
bfc8f76e7c888f7448b6036998ab5554.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

See it logically. An encrypted phone needs more time to open an app because the app is encrypted.. That's it

False what you heard!..
I will try it on my lavender thanks

connecting the miair 2 to one xiaomi mi9t you cannot see the animation of the connected box nor the charge status of the box and the earphones

Any differents compared to MiUI11.0 Stable guys?

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I would like to know if you have a problem with google backup?
I have the message "waiting to backup" and nothing happened
I tried different stuff (delete my account, delete pin code,...) and nothing worked.

can you help me please?

thx

Hi guys,

I would like to know if you have a problem with google backup?
I have the message "waiting to backup" and nothing happened
I tried different stuff (delete my account, delete pin code,...) and nothing worked.

can you help me please?

thx
Open a terminal window and "restart" the backup with

bmgr run
bmgr backupnow –all

Here too, on Mi9Tpro. I tried to go back to version. 9.12. 5 but get error in twrp (file encrypt..)
Gboard glide leads to reboots,
Netflix is not HD anymore because of widevine L3, although our device should have L1.
What the f..

if you dont want L3 in your mi9tpro then go back to global rom...dont cry here like baby lol

On my raphael, I have reboots all the time. First I thought it is caused by Gboard, so I uninstalled Gboard updates, and I use SwiftKey instead, too. A few reboots less I do have now, but what is really a showstopper is the crash of the round time selector. In no app whatsoever can I now input time with this selector without immediate crash and soft reboot (i.e. reboot without need to input SIM PINs).

Sorry for my stupid question but i'm new to Xiaomi products. Which is the difference between 11.2 (9.12.26/27) and 11.2 (20.1.2)? The second one is based on beta versions of the rom?
The version of the update corresponds to the day it's released. Hence 20.1.2 (January 2nd 2020)

Reactions: Allan38
What about forum rules?
They should apply to everybody here and no exception for the kindergarden hosts. Right?
Where did I say that they shouldn't apply to that kindergarden stereotype that you defined. It is inevitable that this stereotype will continue to exist however you should not break forum rules by using unjustified language to convey your message. Just because you are on the internet doesn't mean that there is no a person behind every user on this platform which possess their own feelings. Using that sort of language which is defined by the post rules on this thread (referring to original post) is also against thread rules which can be punishable by a perm ban. I want to make my position clear, I am not one of those users which wish to protect these kindergarden stereotype, alike you I wish that this type of person would follow both forum and thread rules. However, if they do not follow the rules they should be susceptible to the consequences outlined by the rules.

• Love
Reactions: LOLO9393
False what you heard!..
Thank you for reply,i tried rmforceenerypt but its still encrypted,do i have to have tick dm verity as well

Ok do exactly want I say. Download the WinRAR app from play store, open it open the build just tick the box on recovery and press delete wait to finish press the back check with a file manager if the zip opens I use the rom toolbox and go to flash with orange fox.
Thank you once more. Definitely one way. I went another one: after flashing the rom, reboot to (the chinese) recovery and then flashing orange fox.
But what I don't understand: why is this chinese recovery necessary, the updates before worked without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.