MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is using "more" your battery on 20.1.2?
What you can do => Disable "Email" app if you don't use it or downgrade it => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/emaill-app-sync-issues-version-20191206.54102/
I have a Mi 9T too and I don't see a signifiant change for the battery yet...
EDIT: And you can try to wipe Dalvik&Cache in TWRP first, it will not hurt. :)
Already have disabled it in the previous rom update...
And continues disabled now...but thanks
Will try to wipe dalvik cache again....normally I do after install a update and before a reboot

If it's same as Mi 9T (not "Pro"), you can try to install 9.12.5 update and backup/save "/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so" and "/vendor/lib64/liboemcrypto.so" (with root + Solid Explorer app or TWRP File Manager) then install 20.1.2 and replace these two files. ;)
That's a good idea, but unfortunately it's not possible to go back to 9.12.5

mi 9 lite clean flash, fingerprint does not work. cannot set net FP.

FP sensor light up while touching it, but does not recognize the print

Hello, I just installed the latest version, but I have a Mi9tPro 6gb 128go but in the device information it is detected Redmi k20Pro in 32go of memory ....Is there a bug?Thank you

Last edited:
I had to go back to 9.12.27 on my raphael because of the constant reboots. Uninstalling Gboard didn't help, and the crash of the round time selector isn't connected to Gboard (nor are other seemingly random) reboots.

I had to go back to 9.12.27 on my raphael because of the constant reboots. Uninstalling Gboard didn't help, and the crash of the round time selector isn't connected to Gboard (nor are other seemingly random) reboots.
Can you say if in 9.12.27 the problem with the gray status bar, when opening an app, persists? And if Netflix video is working?
Thanks

mi 9 lite clean flash, fingerprint does not work. cannot set net FP.

FP sensor light up while touching it, but does not recognize the print
mine works without any problem - also clean flash on mi 9 lite coming from eu stable 11.3.4.0

Battery is champ in this one...But there is still screen flashing issue when locking device. MI9T in question.

The dark mode for the Google Feed no longer works. Even after cleaning the cache of the System Launcher, nothing changes.
3557e63f468364097a7407cdee7d346a.gif

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.