MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks ago when i did the update it bootlooped on me.i had to flash back to oem and then start over,major pain in the ass if your not planning on it,had backups of course but didnt plan for the time needed. I'm a veteran (samsung)flasher but im new to xiaomi as of a month ago, this is my first ever non-Galaxy S-line phone ever! Defiantly not regretting it!!.anyways i need some clarification. I dont see any specific info, so dirty flashing is fine correct? I'm still trying to figure out the cause of the bootloop last time.

Basically, on MI 9T PRO, had mauronofrio's recovery 3.3.1-25 , Immensity kernel 7.0, 90hz screen overclock, magisk, codered conversion patch and multiple magisk modules. all security features off,fingerprints removed..

I booted into TWRP, flashed the update and rebooted,nothing else....bootloop,..tried re-flashing,bootloop, re-downloaded it in case download was corrupted, bootloop ,tried flashing the week's before update, bootloop, tried flashing new kernel, new recovery,basically did everything i could thing of before i broke down and formatted data and factory reset back to OEM to start over. what did i do wrong?? id rather not make same mistake again today....thanks guys
from "oem" rom you must format data in twrp wipe section before installing EU rom.
Call back if issue persist.

as i have mention it few times already that this rom rom is based on china rom and it will never have an L1 but they are not listening....

maybe now they will stop crying here now because you(the devs) now is the one who answered it in a nice way lol...
There might be some solution to this, but we haven't found it yet.

The dark mode for the Google Feed no longer works. Even after cleaning the cache of the System Launcher, nothing changes.
3557e63f468364097a7407cdee7d346a.gif

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Thanks for the report. Fixed for next release. Meanwhile you can force-close "System launcher" to have the dark mode applied.

Reactions: gibmadikka
Feature request:

A toggle to enable wireless adb without root. Having to plug the phone to PC every week is getting old.

Thanks

Reactions: pittrich67
Mi9 here also: native camera app is crashing, although *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works nicely. Widevine is still L3.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Regarding Mi9 camera native app, I'm facing same crashing issue here, even after clear all app data...

Reactions: kokesh and NineZ
I don't know if I can, but I'd like to ask, why cepheus is so in late? China Dev was not released?
As the version name 20.1.4 suggests, it was officially released on 4/1/2020, hence the delay. No idea why, but it has some newer apps compared to 20.1.2.

Play store downloads are very slow on MI9Se and mi9tpro, even after clearing data of play store and download

Hi all, thx for great rom
The led light does not blinking when i get a SMS with messages app on this release
everything is ON, but not flash light
does it work for you CC9/MI 9 Lite users?
Sorry for my bad english
Cheers !!
[Edit]
it's ok now !!

Last edited:
MI 9T pro. 9.12.26 rom with DRM = L1; 20.1.4 with DRM = L3. Tx
L1 DRM patch has been removed since 9.12.12 update, except for Mi 9T Pro and Mi 9 devices and I don't know why because it was broken (for Netflix).

Last edited:
Don't let yourself be bullied... it was a reasonable question to ask.
It is not a case of bullying, there are rules in place to stop flooding the forum with unanswerable questions, such as "why is xxx rom delayed".
The .eu ROM is prepared as soon as the base ROM from China is released - the dev's from xiaomi.eu are no more informed than anybody on this forum, so the rules are there and published in the first post, each week, for everyone to read and comply with.

Hello guys,
The notification icons and battery percantage not working when "signature" AOD set, but it's working when other theme AOD set. (It was not worked also at least for the last update.) Do you have a solution for this?

aod.jpg

Reactions: speedst3r
Play store downloads are very slow on MI9Se and mi9tpro, even after clearing data of play store and download
Edit: after deleting WiFi network from phone and restarting router, does is back to normal

Last edited:
Happy new year to all and thanks to developers for their work. Mi9 user here, health app still tells me that I'm severely obese. I'm 180cm with 80kg so I'm a fit person. Is a bug? Can something be changed ? And camera becomes useless. Even after clear all data is crashing.

Last edited:
Mi note 10 all good as allways w every device i got.Thank you Team!!one Q when can we expect android Q for this device,you got any info??

Regarding Mi9 camera native app, I'm facing same crashing issue here, even after clear all app data...

me too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-05-15-58-14-031_is.shortcut.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-05-15-58-14-031_is.shortcut.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.