MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a solution, surely, the problem is I pay €15,99 monthly to Netflix for a service I would like to use :'D
If your only watching on your phone use teatv, there's better content on it anyway

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why the Nova Google Companion App (com.teslacoilsw.launcherclientproxy) has been terminated constantly since some updates ?!
I keep the app in memory, changed the energy settings and activated the autostart.
Nevertheless, the app is switched from the second space, and if the mobile phone is permanently closed for a long time without use ?!
If I restart the Nova Launcher everything will be fine.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Here only L3. Spotify and Netflix don't work. In 9.12.12 it still worked.
cb0a4f19acc585cdb46eb5acea10e6eb.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why the Nova Google Companion App (com.teslacoilsw.launcherclientproxy) has been terminated constantly since some updates ?!
I keep the app in memory, changed the energy settings and activated the autostart.
Nevertheless, the app is switched from the second space, and if the mobile phone is permanently closed for a long time without use ?!
If I restart the Nova Launcher everything will be fine.

I use nova launcher prime and the nova companion always work fine,mi 9 lite.

Guys, do you know how to get rid of permanent system notification saying that app is displaying over other apps. Disabling notification does not work.
34a607e0aa90e65c411d4959e5abdf0d.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

No

Well then I'll probably have to live with the problem. I also tried other launcher with a companion app. Always the same result. This problem does not occur with the system launcher, but it hangs constantly and the gesture control is too inflexible for me.

Well then I'll probably have to live with the problem. I also tried other launcher with a companion app. Always the same result. This problem does not occur with the system launcher, but it hangs constantly and the gesture control is too inflexible for me.

Might be fixed in future updates or in stable

Reactions: pittrich67
Guys, do you know how to get rid of permanent system notification saying that app is displaying over other apps. Disabling notification does not work.
34a607e0aa90e65c411d4959e5abdf0d.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Long press and then "All categories", you'll see option to turn it off

Tried this one already. But it does not work. Option flips back on again and notification is still displayed. Looks like bug.
I think all you can do is put it on minimal and it wont show at the top anyway

Might be fixed in future updates or in stable

Feedback from the Devs that the problem is reproducible would also be nice.
Then I could hope for an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.