MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavender ... Installed rom via updater app after install booted to recovery clear cache and work like a charm no problems so far

I have a small but annoying problem. After I made a clean install some weeks ago I cannot change messenger chat notification sound. On android 9 I've changed it and when android 10 came out, I've just dirty flashed and there was no problem. As I said since the clean install, if I try to change it in the messenger app, it collapse. Ringtone can be changed but not the notification. I've tried to change it outside the app, in the MIUI sytem but it always set back to default. Anyone know a solution?
I don't know how,I don't know why but sometimes a dirty flash is preferred..

Does Titanium Backup on Mi 9 work for you guys? I'm running latest 20.1.9 and after Installation I can start Titanium Backup once. Every following attempt crashes with the attached stack trace. Already reinstalled and deleted the TB folder on data but the problem reoccurs for me.
View attachment 28031
Try Titanium 8.1.0 Pro. That is what I use right now. The new one just FC ever since Android 10 Xiaomi. eu

EDIT: OK Now, even 8.1.0 is not working on my Mi 9 PRO 5G 12/512. I was just able to use it a couple of minutes ago after I reply... same error and logs.

Last edited:
Lavender

to solve the problems with mic when making telephone calls, you have to deactivate voice match in Google:

Google App - Settings - Voice Input - Voice Match --> deactivate Voice match

Unfortunately now you cannot use "ok Google" anymore
If someone knows how to get back "ok Google"....?

That solve the problem with the microphone.
Thank you

confirmed it solve the problem. i'll turn voice on when needed. u saved me from a fresh install
Congrats! Google assistant is the culprit. I hope it will fix in the next update.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I can't install "Miui EU Beta" correctly anymore I always have the problem of an encrypted partition that I can't format correctly and consequently twrp doesn't go, it asks me for the partition password every time I log in!

Someone would tell me how to solve the problem on my Redmi Note 7

Generally speaking all fine on Mi9, dirty flashed this morning.
I feel that maybe there is some improvement on battery with screen off, but the drain is still high and much higher than until end of december.
I hope Xiaomi devs put their s**t together after CNY and do something about it.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can't install "Miui EU Beta" correctly anymore I always have the problem of an encrypted partition that I can't format correctly and consequently twrp doesn't go, it asks me for the partition password every time I log in!

Someone would tell me how to solve the problem on my Redmi Note 7
Install Magisk b4 you boot to system. Your problem will be solved.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Call rec doesn't work and clock alarm doesn't notify .mi 9 lite

I disabled voice math from Google and call rec now works. I Hope MIUI team fix soon
For alarm clock i haven't solution

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-11-20-28-12-105_com.android.deskclock.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-11-20-28-12-105_com.android.deskclock.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
double click on volume down to snap picture is not working when on lock screen. using miui 20.1.9, device k20 pro rapheal.
font on float notification still has slight character which cant be view properly, especially on aphebet 'g'
Same with mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Lavender - hotspot wifi not work....
Second device can connect to lavender but without internet connection... There is solution?

Thanks for your great work.
My device is Xiaomi mi 9t pro.
since unlocking the bootloader I have only installed weekly roms from Xiaomi.eu. In November with Xiaomi.eu I had widevine L1 and now I have L3. What can be the motive?

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hello,
If you have a Mi 9T Pro (not K20 Pro), try this Widevine L1 patch (in TWRP, Mount "Vendor" partition and don't enable "Read-Only" option before flashing) => TWRP_Raphael_Widevine_L1_Patch.zip
Please tell me if it's working or not, thanks! :)

Last edited:
Clean flash in the vendor and my SIM card does not activate, any solution? My device is released from the factory, I still do not install magisk
I hope you can help me
Greetings from Mexico City

double click on volume down to snap picture is not working when on lock screen. using miui 20.1.9, device k20 pro rapheal.
font on float notification still has slight character which cant be view properly, especially on aphebet 'g'
Same with mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
That's not how Quick Snap works.
While the screen is off, you have to press and hold the volume down button, not double click...

Reactions: Don415
[miui11] Rolled back from V11-10 to _V11.0.2.0- Phone's internal storage is messed up

Hi Guys,

It's all in the title really, I have tried rolling back from the latest MIUI stable rom (20.1.9_v11-10) to my previously run (V11.0.2.0) , this got my phone (mi9t) stuck in a bootloop. After going into recovery mode, I have realized the internal storage folders are all messed up, with the folders names showing in an odd combination of number and letters (Something like: 9KJJGDKJ).

The phone still mounts via USB to the laptop, by I'm unable to transfer any files to the internal storage. And as such, I'm currently unable to flash it with a ROM.

I'd appreciate any advice on this, hopefully one that would also help me salvage the files and data I have on my internal storage.

Last edited:

More precisely :double click volume down to start camera doesn't unlock the phone.
Curiously, the camera app starts but behind the locked screen (when you unlock it the app is on foreground).

Reactions: Psicopato
Status
Not open for further replies.