MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mi 9 Lite (CC9) and was wondering what are the couple of bugs you experienced?

Also, I have battery drain on MIUI 11 stable (V11.3.3.0), is this still the same on china dev?
Is your gps on and Google location accuracy could be draining battery.my Bluetooth when connecting to my car i have to toggle the media to connect and no preview in camera when save to sd card is on, when its off preview works and Bluetooth will connect eventually and call recording not working,i don't really use it anyway, that's it,but battery is good and everything else is fine,rom runs good and smooth

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Quick question, I dirty flashed from 9.12.12 to this one, no problems aside Twitter not playing videos, should I do a clean install instead?

Device: Redmi Note 7

Since quite a bit of roms I have this bug: every time I connect my phone (MI 9 SE) to a Bluetooth device (car, headphones, etc.) volume goes back to 50% and I always have to increase it again.

Is it familiar? Any known solution to this?
Mine used to do that as well but it's ok on this release

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I lost my applications after update. My settings and files ok but all my applications deleted. Can you help me?

@Igor Eisberg (lavender)
sim activate working every reboot
After flashing rom, recovery changes with lr team twrp
Yes, that's how Xiaomi's SIM Activation works, not our design choice.
And yes, we use a tested TWRP for users who update using the Updater app so they don't lose TWRP functionality.

Having several ghost touches issues. More often while playing games!

Mi 9T

Edit: seems to be screen hardware problems. Need to smash this phone down and buy an iphone

Last edited:
I think you can install any stock global version
I can't share a external link on this forum

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Flashed Miui 11 stock and it not working
so i flashed 10.3.9 then EU and its working

Thank you very much

Playing any PUBG time of game..
With is new update I feel my phone is more warmer playing games..

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Yes, that's how Xiaomi's SIM Activation works, not our design choice.
And yes, we use a tested TWRP for users who update using the Updater app so they don't lose TWRP functionality.
Lr team twrp can not show storages. It has encyrption problem. But i flashed Orange fox with it. It is ok now.

¿How to downgrade 20.1.9 (android 10) to 9.12.12 (android 9) ?
i have problem sim no network in RN 7?? please help

Huh. Seems to be broken on my Mi 9.
It doesn't ask for my SIM PIN, and reboots to recovery after a short while, instead.

Dirty flashed over previous build.

On Mi Mix 2 S no drm L1?
Never have and never will have. Phone was never certificated by Google and lack of some security futures that can be add only on factory level (secure partition in SoC with phone unique ID)

Newer Xiaomi phones that have L1 with xiaomi.eu are certificated by Google and on Stock OS they have L1. Xiomi.eu teem just make It working on phones with unlocked bootloader.

Still watching in 540p on 6" screen is good experience. You want 1080p/4K watch it on TV

Last edited:
I noticed that the battery runs out quickly, and that when opening an app, the upper edge is gray, so for a few seconds Mi9

Reactions: MeiGuddet
On my Redmi Note 7 Lavnder after a clean install with the newest Orange Fox Recovery fom 10 January
the only thing is the Problem with the Mic, witch is solved by deactivat the Google Voice Match.
All other is running fine as i can say after one Day of use.
Is there a Way to get the Pop-up Notifications on the lock-screen back like they was in Android 9 ?

On my Redmi Note 7 Lavnder after a clean install with the newest Orange Fox Recovery fom 10 January
the only thing is the Problem with the Mic, witch is solved by deactivat the Google Voice Match.
All other is running fine as i can say after one Day of use.
Is there a Way to get the Pop-up Notifications on the lock-screen back like they was in Android 9 ?
I have no problem with mic or sound on my end.my problem is my bank apps dont work.
To solve you issue,you just go to settings then notifications then choose the lock screen notifications option.from there choose the apps you want to bring notifications when the screen is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.