MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i fix this error in file commander.
Screenshot_2020-01-11-13-41-26-740_com.mobisystems.fileman.jpg

Regarding mic problems on RN7 Lavender I found something curious: when DND is active mic does not work for phone calls, when DND is not active mic works for phone calls. Mic does not work when I deactivate DND during the call but for next call it works again. Which kinda almost makes sense as I have my DND set to not accept phone calls while running during the night.

Reactions: tollaska
i'll wait a bit before clean flashing. mic works with ok google so it means it's there. but doesn't work from keyboard or else

Hello, In my Mi Mix 3 it is not possible to upgrade because TWRP does not stop to place the code to insert and stop the encryption. In the previous version of rom the cloned APP WhatsApp won't let you upload or download photos. Thank you and good work.

Reactions: Meech
I also have the Microphone Problem on my RN7, its working in Google ad Recorder but not in Phone calls.
Later i will try a clean flash to see if it works then.

Reactions: keyra74
Hello, In my Mi Mix 3 it is not possible to upgrade because TWRP does not stop to place the code to insert and stop the encryption. In the previous version of rom the cloned APP WhatsApp won't let you upload or download photos. Thank you and good work.
same problem with decryption here.
till last miui update it worked like a charm, now it doesn't ask me for the passcode.
any help?

On my RN7 / lavender
-Backup of the most important applications with application ...
-backup miui of some system settings and applications (some applications does not work)

In twrp (official):
-format data as in OP (thanks)
-Installed last firmware upload - lavender
- OrangeFox twrp installed
-reboot in twrp

- no fix sound installed

Result:
- all sensors work - mic ok - all ok!

Thanks again

#bug in MIUI Notification Icon
For example IMDB app is shown blank icon

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

On my RN7 / lavender
-Backup of the most important applications with application ...
-backup miui of some system settings and applications (some applications does not work)

In twrp (official):
-format data as in OP (thanks)
-Installed last firmware upload - lavender
- OrangeFox twrp installed
-reboot in twrp

- no fix sound installed

Result:
- all sensors work - mic ok - all ok!

Thanks again
Thank you

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

why is the grey bar when opening apps still not resolved, thought it would be an easy fix...no?

nope ,its working fine

Yes. I should correct my sentence. Yesterday on my wireless pad, until I charging , doesnt working. Now I tried simple, and it is working, but when the picture done, the screen light up and notif me quick snap, so I should lock screen and push again the button. So solution is disable the camera notifications, and then the phone continuosly making pictures!! :)

Reactions: Motox
Hi guys, i've joined Xiaomi.eu roms not long time ago (november 2019) but since then i didn't find any reason to change rom or go back to official because i really enjoyed them. The latest update anyway, made a little mess to me. I own a Mi MIX 3 (perseus) and basically after flashing the latest update i've noticed that it lands to a twrp replacement. I was using maunronofrio's (xda) twrp v3.3.1-15 before, but after flashing latest MIUI 11 update i've got it replaced by the one made by LT or LMT team, i don't remember correctly the name. The problem is that when rebooting into that kind of TWRP it didn't ask me to insert decrypt password anymore! It's SURELY a bug because if i flash the mauronofrio's twrp by fastboot, well it just work as expected, asking me to decrypt and letting me do all that i have to do. There is a way to stop auto twrp updating by flashing xiaomi.eu roms? Not really a problem but it's annoying to reflash everytime the twrp :p

i'll wait a bit before clean flashing. mic works with ok google so it means it's there. but doesn't work from keyboard or else
Has you tried to deactivated from goggle?it should works for calls then.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

MI MIX 3
Problem with decryption in TWRP. The LR TWRP installed in the ROM cannot decrypt since 20.1.2. Simple working solution: 1. download TWRP 3.3.1-15 Unofficial by Mauronofrio from XDA. 2. install the image TWRP on a USB stick. 3. install the new image via OTG cable 4. boot into the newly installed Recovery. 5. now decrypted and the new EU ROM can be selected and installed... Annoying is only that by the new ROM the faulty LR TWRP is installed again........

Reactions: HofMan
Status
Not open for further replies.