MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mi 9 Lite (CC9) and was wondering what are the couple of bugs you experienced?

Also, I have battery drain on MIUI 11 stable (V11.3.3.0), is this still the same on china dev?
china stable 11.3.0.3 android 9 version battery is going more dha but android 10 version battery is discharging faster

Wonder if the xiaomi mi 8 se model is able to solve the stable android 10 network problem in china? or is it still working for the 9.5.16 turkish users shared here to solve the network problem? Does anyone have information

I have no problem with mic or sound on my end.my problem is my bank apps dont work.
To solve you issue,you just go to settings then notifications then choose the lock screen notifications option.from there choose the apps you want to bring notifications when the screen is locked.
Where to switch on the Notifications is clear for me.....but they are very different to the last Android Version.
Also the Option in Whatsapp for pop-up Notification is grey and without function.

I'm usually an "early adopter" and love to report beta bugs, but after the disaster of last week on my raphael (constant reboots, related AND unrelated to GBoard) I would like to wait until a few people have stepped in first this time. Especially as the changelog does not mention a fix of these problems. What finally made me roll back to 9.12.27 was the reboot whenever I wanted to set a time with the round "time selector" that is used by many many apps - all of them were unusable with 20.1.2.
I feel you. Usually, it's all for the better, but bugs are always found here and there. After all, that's why we're here for - to test the beta and make it better for everyone by providing feedback. It sucks that my Android Auto got broken and sucks even more that there's no mention of a fix in this update, but that's not going to stop me for reporting bugs I find. That's the only way I can thank developers for making such an amazing ROM for all of us.

Speaking of the latest update, dirty flash on Mi 9 (Cepheus) was successful, as usual. No issues detected in the first 15 minutes, but there was something I noticed during the upgrade process:

E:Unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey' <- This message was written in red
Updating partition details...
... done.
Data successfully decrypted

¿How to downgrade 20.1.9 (android 10) to 9.12.12 (android 9) ?
i have problem sim no network in RN 7?? please help
The two sim is working perfectly
Try to flash an original fiwrmware like miui global 10.3.9 after that flash the last eu version

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
I feel you. Usually, it's all for the better, but bugs are always found here and there. After all, that's why we're here for - to test the beta and make it better for everyone by providing feedback. It sucks that my Android Auto got broken and sucks even more that there's no mention of a fix in this update, but that's not going to stop me for reporting bugs I find. That's the only way I can thank developers for making such an amazing ROM for all of us.

Speaking of the latest update, dirty flash on Mi 9 (Cepheus) was successful, as usual. No issues detected in the first 15 minutes, but there was something I noticed during the upgrade process:

... done.

I have the same issue. It's normal don't worry. Is not a error but a Information! :D

Reactions: CommanderSix

... done.

Code:
E:Unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'
This error message in TWRP is not a problem, it's a small bug in the Official TWRP version.
;)

It feels a bit lag in the system in general... And the keyboard doesn't seem to be as accurate as it used to be. Other than that, apparently everything works. Lavender.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

finally decided to clean flash and... nothing :(
i still have to disable ok google so my calls work
3h wasted for nothing

To everyone using 3rd party launcher with double tap to sleep (dt2s) gesture:
Do you have delay when using dt2s even with root support?

Redmi Note7 Bluetooth can't Open, I think it's ROM problem.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Redmi Note 7 發送

. check notification settings are all enabled first. If yes and still not working Clear all data in app settings,if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall,back up in what's app first

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
I've done all this friend, when I get a msg, it appears on my screen, that WhatsApp is in trouble.
Tx...

If i use miflash the Phone will be back as when i bought it? Even if i am using this beta version? (o want to sell the Phone) Thanks

. check notification settings are all enabled first. If yes and still not working Clear all data in app settings,if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall,back up in what's app first

this error appears

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-12-10-22-44-140_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-12-10-22-44-140_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 277
Mi 9 SE freeze totally sometimes, when hanging up the call.
This bug started with 20.1.2, and still present in 20.1.9.
It makes the phone almost unusable.
Does anybody have such issue, or solution maybe?
I also have this issue with my Mi 9 SE. Same as you, it started with 20.1.2. Still presend in 20.1.9, sadly. Didn't try a clean flash. Did you solve the problem?

Reactions: Balázs Nagy
Strange one,i never really heard of that bug try Google it

Thanks for the help friend, I will wait until the next update, if it does not resolve, maybe I'll go back to the previous version.

Status
Not open for further replies.