MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, though for me in android 9 it shows up as LEVEL_3 instead of FULL. I tried getting it to work on android 10 but it just didn't work. I'm using a Mi Max 3. Did you use any modules or did it just work?
Only this:
6898ce94f934d157359ce6752d76a680.jpg

Since August 2018, never changed and forgotten, dirty from pie to Q

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: yeetman
THANKS to devs for fixing of after reboot change by alone to GSM/WCDMA/LTE while I have always WCDMA and (redmi note 5 and 20.1.9 update).
You are the best...

So far all ok except:
1- L3 instead of L1. Had L1 2 weeks ago, then i installed magisk module to be able to watch netflix and now even removing the module still L3 only.
2- Grey bar every time open an app.
3- Battery consumption slightly higher (might be my impression because I haven't done any real measuring)

Camera is sometimes crash and its very slow when changing between moods and when press shot button

Redmi Note 7 Lavender

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 7 باستخدام Tapatalk

Greetings,

Sorry, I couldn´t find any answer to another post in the recent beta (last week).

I have an issue whenever someone calls me. When I hang up the call the phone freezes. Need to restart it. It´s not happening always but it´s a bit unpleasant to have to restart phone (10 sec power button pressed) to recover.

This behaviour started with beta last week and continues in this week beta.

Thanks in advance.

I have an issue on this release, when I receive calls and I'm using wired earphones the ringtone is not played and sometimes the sound go and I have to reboot

Edit: I have to unplug and plug the earphones to get sound back, please fix this in the next release

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "famaTV, publicación: 525220, miembro: 160354"]
Hola chicos,

Tengo Mi 9 Pro 5G (Crux). Estaba en Android 9 y todo funcionaba muy bien. Actualicé hoy a Android 10 y luego no puedo ver ningún módulo en la lista de módulos en Magisk. Durante la instalación de anyodule no hay errores, pero después de instalar y reiniciar, no puedo ver los módulos instalados.

Alguna pista por favor?

Muchas gracias por todos sus increíbles esfuerzos.

Enviado desde mi Mi9 Pro 5G usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
tyou have to install magisk again in twrp and perform dalvin chache / cache .. greetings

Clean flashed on Mi Note 10, working good. Photo processing seems faster now, even on 108mp mode. But photo quality degraded on 108mp mode. Normal 27mp photos are fine.

Edit: Went back to the latest stable. Stock camera app was draining the battery faster and making the phone hot outdoors.

Last edited:
Any1 with Mix3 has noticed no wireless fast charging? since few updated is not working anymore, only cable fast charging...

Hello you all. When i search the improve and features im seen the navigation bar on the 11.2. I'm instaling beta 11.2 but i can't find this features. Is this bar removed on eu beta rom or i can't find on setting menu? Anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Has someone noticed, if dc dimming is activated, the folder animation in the launcher is laggy?
MI9

my cel lost recovery, when I install some, restarts on a black screen asking for password

Status
Not open for further replies.