MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on MI9T PRO and I got a kind of ugly app startup animations (happens at any app that opens up). I looks like very old android for a bare second or so before openen (grey blank with the app name on top, screen is black)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-15-20-53-51-211_com.ninegag.android.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-15-20-53-51-211_com.ninegag.android.app.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
I am on MI9T PRO and I got a kind of ugly app startup animations (happens at any app that opens up). I looks like very old android for a bare second or so before openen (grey blank with the app name on top, screen is black)
it happens in mi 9t too

Here also the animation of opening and closing folder is strange, I reported in the bug category.
This in my mi 6 you have this bug too?
Open and close folder animation has a bug when the animation comes back the icons flashes.
Look
launcherdosistema-gif.28044

This bug is not present in the official miui compilation 11.0.3

Then see if you can fix this bug? thanks @Igor Eisberg
Same bug in note 7

Device : Redmi note 7 ( lavender )
Rom : Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: EuDroid
Don't use AOD, but previous version was broken even without Aod. AA caused phone to reboot after a while and everything was laggy. Now AA is fixed, haven't tried with AOD on.

Sent from my MI 9
Doesn't work with aod on. Same issue. However it is stable when aod is off

Hi everybody!
Devs thanks for your ROM
I am need help.
I am use myMail for mail :), and "Xiaomi" don't lighting.
I am turn use lighting.
How fix it?

In WhatsApp i am use special setting to turn lighting, and it work.
In myMail haven't setting like in WhatsApp, only systems settings.

I am use Xiaomi mi 9 lite

Last edited:
No, it's a real update and it should be keep installed after reboot. Maybe you have Magisk with a Magisk module causing that issue. ;)

Hi, i'm not rooted. I intentionally didn't install magisk because actually, i don't need it. That's why seems an issue to me

Hi guys, this is happening durint all of the last year with all roms (even fully formating the phone), when i receive a notification and i discard it, it appears again, i have to remove all notification two times always, is not the end of the world but is so annoying (same happens with MIUI notify mod or Android notify mod)

Crashes while dragging the app on the home screen. Icons glow after exiting application folder.Earphone sound is scratchy and puff.Instagram and telegram headphone sound scratchy .Mİ9SE

I have little annoying on my Mi8 20.1.9... I use Nova launcher... there is a little delay when doing screen off with gestures or double tap... that is different with 20.1.2, very smooth...
I've already search in this forum but still cannot find the solution...
Maybe someone could give me advise?

Today i unlock bootloader and flash 20.1.19...on stock miui 11.0.4 security level L1,on 20.1.19 is L3...Why?

Any one using xposed framework with magisk on cc9, I can't find one that works,does someone know of one

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Gmail push notifications also stopped working with this release on Mi9SE. Clear data, and restart did not helped.

Same on Mi Mix 2. No gmail notifications.

There's a way to make it work... App info --> Batery saver --> No restrictions.

I've just tried it and notifications work... but I don't know the battery drain.

So what should I do when the 9.1 update on my mimix 3 replaced my twrp and now I'm stuck with bootloop even when reinstalling other twrp or other older roms ?
It keeps on updating with an old twrp even if I replace it, I boot and it is replaced. What this update did to my phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.