MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does mauronofrio's latest twrp solve this problem?

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk
No, impossible, latest TWRP version was released before the 20.10.15 China ROM update. ;)

Reactions: damia
i am running 20.10.16 for cmi, when i want to take picture and there is something in the bakc also, focus on object in the front is gone... how to fix?

i am running 20.10.16 for cmi, when i want to take picture and there is something in the bakc also, focus on object in the front is gone... how to fix?
Was it working fine in 20.10.15 ROM version? If you didn't tried this version, was it working in 20.9.24?

Because EU dev has support resource only for MI 2 Owners.
chill out.
What's your problem...man. Do not write anything to me anymore. Are you joking or what? MI 10 PRO users are supported better than MI NOTE. It's a fact that cannot be deny reading all post of this forum. So ...I only ask attention also for MI Note users. It's not a crime

mi note 10 pro (tucana), dirty flash:
1 - no access to media storage so: can't download or send media on social (whatsapp, instagram etc.), can't download apps, gallery and file manager crash everytime i open them, camera doesn't work, can't backup using apps or also mi cloud (for a clean install).
2 - Really laggy at startup, then it goes better;
3 - Battery drains omfg fast;
4 - twrp mtp doesn't work;
5 - can't root, if i try with magisk v21, reboot system and then FASTBOOT.
What can i do to improve without losing all my data?
I have the same problem but now fix it
I have all backup done on PC and documets..
I format it then have install the Room by twrp
Reboot 3 Times just wake on 3 time lol
Now im update my data etc
My tucana have the all problems you tell and black screen to

At least now, we know for sure why it's called beta, right ?
Absolutely. The developers devote much of their free time to improve the ROM every week. We should not expect absolute perfection, but the end result that is given to us is superior to the stock ROM, with some really good modifications. I would imagine that is useful for the developers to give positive and polite feedback.

I have to keep reminding myself how lucky we all are!

After 1/2 day using, I have only problem: font not display right way, not bold as it should be in some areas like Facebook notifications tab (in app noti ) and most font look thiner than normal ( setting ) before

Gửi từ Mi 10 Pro của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I enjoyed the rom overall, very good battery compared to global MIUI 12.0.2, anyways... as the guy on top mentioned, my only problem is the font which appears normally under apps and in settings, but VERY THIN in apps like Whatsapp, Facebook and Messenger (also unread messages in Messenger don't appear bold)

another thing to mention, most apps now don't show full screen on my NOTE 10, and the statusbar is always a different color our totally black.

Sadly navigation gesture is still not fix. No one else use 3rd party launcher with full screen gesture?

I had the gestures break out of the blue on my mi 10 ultra. To fix:
- I selected regular navigation keys at the bottom
- went into lite mode and turned gestures on (they worked)
- disabled lite mode and selected gesture navigation again in standard mode

That worked for me. It's possible that you can skip enabling the keys at the bottom part and all it takes is turning lite mode on and off but I can't test unless it happens again.

Reactions: devalian90
After all that I read I think It's better to pass this week update for Redmi Note 8.
See u next week, friends!

Can someone tell me which TWRP is working for the Mi 10 ultra

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.
After installing the 20.10.15 rom, I have some problems. Apart from the mentioned plr other users, I have noticed that the screen sharing application does not work well either, which worked well in version 20.09.17. My question is this. I have to do something special to downgrade to 09.20.17 ?. Can it be done directly with TWRP as before? Do hoy hace to format all the data? thank you so much for your attention.
best regards.

I had the gestures break out of the blue on my mi 10 ultra. To fix:
- I selected regular navigation keys at the bottom
- went into lite mode and turned gestures on (they worked)
- disabled lite mode and selected gesture navigation again in standard mode

That worked for me. It's possible that you can skip enabling the keys at the bottom part and all it takes is turning lite mode on and off but I can't test unless it happens again.

Thanks man. i tried your method. stock launcher it goes on lite mode. but the moment i back to microsoft launcher. it just stopped working

I'm using 20.10.15 on my poco f2 pro, I used twrp china (3.4.2b), working perfectly and without bootloop.
I don't understand how they manage to stay in bootloop if twrp is 100% stable.
What is the difference from rom 15 to 16 on the k30 pro?
My only criticism is about draining the battery, which for me is draining too much.
Or should I wait for next week's rom?
Thank you

20.10.16 released for cmi, umi, lmi.

- "No conversations" watermark for messaging app has been fixed.
- Stable and smooth (tested on cmi)

Due to TWRP compatibility issue on cmi, lmi here is the installation instruction if you have installed 20.10.15 already. This method tested on cmi but should work for lmi as well:

Download update ROM.zip manually to phone storage > Boot your phone into fastboot mode > Connect phone to PC via cable > Boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot command [fastboot boot twrp.img] > Install update ROM.zip via TWRP recovery > Boot to system via TWRP recovery

After the update if you accidentally boot to TWRP recovery using the phone in any way then your phone will be soft bricked. In this case here is the way to unbrick without data loss:

Boot your phone into fastboot mode > Connect phone to PC via cable >Install TWRP recovery using fastboot command [fastboot flash recovery twrp.img] > Boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot command [fastboot boot twrp.img] > Boot to system via TWRP recovery

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

And for MI 9T Pro "no conversations" watermark ?

On the Mi 10 Pro with 20.10.15 I had a barely working fingerprint sensor - even after setting up new fingerprints.
Also the touch response on the whole system went mad...
But after updating to the .16 everything seems good again.

Thank you, devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.