MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im think twrp doesent do good format. My first format (going from stable to weekly) rom was so buggy, i got even crashes of apks. So i decide to try again beliving that weekly cant be so buggy. I go to twrp, wipe, advanced, and check 1 by 1 and format, after every format i reboot phone, (format davlink reboot, format data reboot, etc etc) then i go bacj to wipe menu and format factory then reboot then i format data then reboot, then install rom. Im on mi 10 and i dont have any single bug that ppl speak here.

I have a mi10 too, does "ok google" and nfc work for you in the bank app? Is the mobile rooted?

I dont realy have any bank apk that use nfc
I have a mi10 too, does "ok google" and nfc work for you in the bank app? Is the mobile rooted?
I realy dont have any bank that use nfc so that part i cant test. For ok google i disable them all so can u please send me witch one u mean? And what to test inside.

Strange because I also have the MI9 and it works perfectly. Have you tried setting the system language to English? It could be a translation problem. In Italian it works.
I always use the English language on all my equipment.

There's no "Mi Health" on my phone.

Reactions: PieroAnt
I noticed you mentioned about Mi 10 Pro users that this Oct 15/16 update should be skipped on TWRP to avoid unwanted TWRP and System Failures, but I also noticed this happened to Lmi, Redmi K30 Pro, or Poco F2 Pro, after you flashed the ROM, you can have a working System to boot into, but your TWRP will fail, then if you flash twrp through fastboot..the System and TWRP both will fail to boot, rollback to Last Stable Android 10 already, Android 11 is currently unfit for daily use since so many bugs I have addressed in bug discussions

Mi note 10
There is something wrong with the camera app.
Sometimes the app freezes, then the phone gets hot and there is a lot of battery drain.
In the battery stats it shows the camera app is using all that battery.

Rebooting the phone solves it.. until it happens again.
Still dont know how to replicate the error

´Please someone knows in which part of the system is located the control center app of miui 12,
I need the route and the name of the apk,

Hi all,
dirty update 15.10.2020 over previous 24.09.2020 on my RN7 (lavender).

Random crash on some apps : VLC, JustEat, MiXplorer... And some seconds after a crash of an app, the RN7 reboots itself :(

So from Orange Fox, total backup of internal memory content, full wipe and flash previous version (24.09.2020) but of course the memory now is encrypted :D I had to try. No problem, format data, flash rom again and copy back internal memory content.

With me latest version when I call someone the phone freezes.. 24-09 update better? Lavender

Mi note 10
There is something wrong with the camera app.
Sometimes the app freezes, then the phone gets hot and there is a lot of battery drain.
In the battery stats it shows the camera app is using all that battery.

Rebooting the phone solves it.. until it happens again.
Still dont know how to replicate the error

same for me, but happening fi whatsapp uses camera

After installing version 20.10.15 on Redmi K20 pro. The messaging app has a lot messages but still shows the text "No conversations"

Attachments

• IMG_20201022_150310.jpg
    IMG_20201022_150310.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: jamesliu0802
Hello,

I've updated yesterday (weekly) to this version on my MI NOTE 10 PRO and my battery drains 3 times faster than normally.

I went to check what was causing and says that "MIUI Biometric" uses 70,22% of battery and "android.harware.camera.pro..." uses 13.73%.

I was like this yesterday, and today...

Is there a way of rolling backup to previous weekly update? or just wiping/ flashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.