MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem.

It must pass... if everything is ok. For other part of the message u need to contact developers.
In my case it doesn't pass on beta ROMs, even after clean flash or with MagiskHide. I've contacted the developers a few ROM versions ago, one has responded that they are checking it, no further info. It seems that it's a wider problem on POCO F2 Pro, as other users are asking for help on forums too.

In my case it doesn't pass on beta ROMs, even after clean flash or with MagiskHide. I've contacted the developers a few ROM versions ago, one has responded that they are checking it, no further info. It seems that it's a wider problem on POCO F2 Pro, as other users are asking for help on forums too.
In magisk u have module magkskhide try that.

Something strange on my Mi Note 10 pro.
My photos in horizontal view are crossed by a line. Photo are darker on the left part and lighter on the right. (not related with the gallery app, It's the same also with Google foto app)

Something strange on my Mi Note 10 pro.
My photos in horizontal view are crossed by a line. Photo are darker on the left part and lighter on the right. (not related with the gallery app, It's the same also with Google foto app)
Disable dark mode and reboot phone.
Mi 10 Pro
im still on 20.9.24 because i scared from TWRP issue
any fixed version ??? :(
Still not

Reactions: Mirko Iosardi
Experiencing anothe issue that wasn't in last Mi9T update : I can't login to my N26 account, the app keep telling "Overlay app detected" even though i revoked this permission to all apps, even system apps !

Solution : Like with accessibility settings and locked buttons, the solution is to toggle dark mode off... Weird, but simple to fix :)

Thanks, this should be stickied! Couldn't click on buttons in some popup dialogues and wasted too long trying to fix before reading this...

Experiencing anothe issue that wasn't in last Mi9T update : I can't login to my N26 account, the app keep telling "Overlay app detected" even though i revoked this permission to all apps, even system apps !

Solution : Like with accessibility settings and locked buttons, the solution is to toggle dark mode off... Weird, but simple to fix :)
You can disable dark mode for a particular app if it misbehaves and still keep it on for everything else.
I didnt find that option but in generaly im think dark mode make many bugs in os so il keep it disabled.

The problem isn't with the dark mode itself, it is with "Adjust contrast automatically" option. You can disable that for individual apps.

Reactions: veimus
Everything is working fine in Cepheus except this contacts dark mode bug when I search for a contact (I don't care at all about this bug, just wanna let devs know that it even exists in Mi9 too).
08a9379ab277ae309900e5f6b41b2fd9.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Everything is working fine in Cepheus except this contacts dark mode bug when I search for a contact (I don't care at all about this bug, just wanna let devs know that it even exists in Mi9 too).
08a9379ab277ae309900e5f6b41b2fd9.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Please read whole thread. Already reported like 20x.

Reactions: LOLO9393
Mi 10 umi:
Connects to the car but no media. Having this problem since the last 2 updates. Car works fine With other devices. It is a rom/phone problem. Clean install did not fix. Any ideas?
try to raise volume. maybe its volume off :)

also try to connect to any other bluetooth maybe its model conflict. also try to flush cache in bluetooth apk

I receive media storage keeps stopping error after android 11, what can i do? Can I go back to previous android 10 rom without any problem, i have twrp 3.8, device is mi note 10 pro

Mi 9T Pro
Getting this error when trying to click on Fingerprint option in Passwords & Security in Settings.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()

at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.internal.widget.VerifyCredentialResponse.getResponseCode()' on a null object reference

at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkCredential(Unknown Source:13)

at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkPattern(Unknown Source:8)

at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkPattern(Unknown Source:1)

at com.android.settings.d.b.a(Unknown Source:0)

at com.android.settings.Pd.doInBackground(Unknown Source:7)

at com.android.settings.Pd.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)

at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

... 3 more

I twrp then installed the rom update and i made reboot to system ,but the phone didn't work , when i press the power button with volume button i see the mi logo just for two secend and gone please guys help me what should i do ,the phone is mi 10 pro

Mi 9T Pro
Getting this error when trying to click on Fingerprint option in Passwords & Security in Settings.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()

at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.internal.widget.VerifyCredentialResponse.getResponseCode()' on a null object reference

at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkCredential(Unknown Source:13)

at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkPattern(Unknown Source:8)

at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkPattern(Unknown Source:1)

at com.android.settings.d.b.a(Unknown Source:0)

at com.android.settings.Pd.doInBackground(Unknown Source:7)

at com.android.settings.Pd.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)

at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

... 3 more
Try to go to settings/apps/manage apps/ (show system apps) type delmar fingerprint (force stop and clear data) and go to security too flush data

I twrp then installed the rom update and i made reboot to system ,but the phone didn't work , when i press the power button with volume button i see the mi logo just for two secend and gone please guys help me what should i do ,the phone is mi 10 pro
You should only go into TWRP through Fastboot.
This is a known issue and waiting to be resolved with TWRP.

U must be more precisly, what u cant boot? twrp? system? fast boot? what volume button u are trying to press? and what u are actualy trying to do?

So far so good on Mi 9T, performance and stability is very comparable with the last 20.9.17 weekly.

I just have one question, I'm using a custom font from the Themes store, and since installing the latest weekly, the default font is being used insted of the custom one (On Messenger, Instagram, Firefox Beta...) and the custom font is only present on system and default apps like dialler, messages, settings and the sorts. Does anyone else have this issue?

So far so good on Mi 9T, performance and stability is very comparable with the last 20.9.17 weekly.

I just have one question, I'm using a custom font from the Themes store, and since installing the latest weekly, the default font is being used insted of the custom one (On Messenger, Instagram, Firefox Beta...) and the custom font is only present on system and default apps like dialler, messages, settings and the sorts. Does anyone else have this issue?
I cant ansver to u becuz i dont use custom fonts but u can try to switch to default theme, reboot phone, then switch to theme with custom fonts then check.

Status
Not open for further replies.