MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a chance os Cepheus (Mi9) get MIUI v13, or even Android 11?
Thanks!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

@Poney70 could his system partition be read only?
No "read-only" issue in TWRP for Mi 9T device. :)

And you get an error (Please mount "System" partition) during installation of my zip if the "System" partition is not mounted or if it's not possible to change to "Read-Write" mode. ;)

EDIT: I'm downloading the Mi 9T ROM and I will investigate a bit. ^^

No "read-only" issue in TWRP for Mi 9T device. :)

And you get an error (Please mount "System" partition) during installation of my zip if the "System" partition is not mounted or if it's not possible to change to "Read-Write" mode. ;)

EDIT: I'm downloading the Mi 9T ROM and I will investigate a bit. ^^
Okay, thx. Would like to hear an update from you

Anyone with ginkgo stuck on widevine L3 on latest weekly?

Not sure if it's related to light and proximity sensors not detected, I'm guessing a corrupted persistent partition, tried to solve the issues with the sensors flashing persists partition, stock rom even fastboot stock rom with persist partition option without success (flash completed successfully but sensors keeps not being detected on CIT tests)
53499709febde1b53c1ebd901ee2fd8e.jpg
50becef39cd30189b74e2707304f6186.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Anyone with ginkgo stuck on widevine L3 on latest weekly?

Not sure if it's related to light and proximity sensors not detected, I'm guessing a corrupted persistent partition, tried to solve the issues with the sensors flashing persists partition, stock rom even fastboot stock rom with persist partition option without success (flash completed successfully but sensors keeps not being detected on CIT tests)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk
Well I tried your app and it it is L1 on mine RN8, so it must be as you said some issue with the persist partition, but flashing stock fastboot should have fixed that. Maybe someone else might give an idea on what's going on.

Reactions: elgard9ma
[QUOTE = "RedWolf, postagem: 568102, membro: 276419"]
Obrigado pela ajuda. Mas K30Pro tem problema de TWRP. Nenhuma atualização sobre TWRP possível no momento. Aguardando TWRP atualizado.
[/CITAR]

stop say s**t man.
twrp 3.4.2b works 100% stable

poco f2 pro here with 20.10.22 full 100% stable

Mi Note 10 loses Widevine L1 certification with the update to Android 11
And when playing YouTube videos horizontally, a black line appears on the screen almost in the middle of the screen which darkens the entire left side

[QUOTE = "RedWolf, postagem: 568102, membro: 276419"]
Obrigado pela ajuda. Mas K30Pro tem problema de TWRP. Nenhuma atualização sobre TWRP possível no momento. Aguardando TWRP atualizado.
[/CITAR]

stop say s**t man.
twrp 3.4.2b works 100% stable

poco f2 pro here with 20.10.22 full 100% stable
So in your Poco f2 pro twrp works without issues ??
Strange but on mine i can only enter 3.4.2B 0623 twrp only via fastboot, if i try to enter twrp with buttons or power menu my poco cannot boot unless i boot to twrp and reboot to system ..
So you can enter twrp without issues , that's good for you .. but a lot of people has this issue unfortunately and we have to help them ..

Hi. I have installed this latest version and everything is great. I have been able to install magisk without problem, but I cannot hide magisk. When I give it to repackage nothing happens, I have google protect disabled. Does anyone comes up with something? I have searched the forum but I have not found anything. Thanks.

Mi 10.

Mi Note 10 loses Widevine L1 certification with the update to Android 11
And when playing YouTube videos horizontally, a black line appears on the screen almost in the middle of the screen which darkens the entire left side
That second is a known dark mode issue. Disable 'adjust contrast automatically' in the dark mode settings. You can find that under settings>display>dark mode>adjust contrast automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.