MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gingko / Redmi Note 8 / xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_20.10.30_v12-10
I was complaining several times about battery draining.
For years now I always used Nova Launcher and really think it's the most comfortable and beautiful one!
But now I know it was actually the reason for the battery draining!
Switched to Miui launcher and Surprise! Surprise! Battery behavior is back to normal!

I enable call block but it does not work. Call block by Rom work fine on my ex Huawei P30 Pro
Activate call blocking from
Settings->apps->system app settings->call settings->block list->call block list

Enable
"Block calls from strangers"
"Block calls from contacts"

Remove all numbers under "exceptions"

Hi, in mi 9t pro full screen gestures are not working at all and when I switch back to button shortcuts the one for program switching is giving me an error: system launcher has stopped working.

Here is the report, or parts of it:

Activate call blocking from
Settings->apps->system app settings->call settings->block list->call block list

Enable
"Block calls from strangers"
"Block calls from contacts"

Remove all numbers under "exceptions"
I want to block specific number, not all contacts or all strangers.

Hello. I cannot add any fingerprint on xiaomi.eu 20.10.30, smartphone model Mi 9, error "Couldn't add fingerprint, try again". I haven't had this problem on xiaomi.eu stable or custom ROMs. The fingerprint scanner always worked not the best, but I was able to use this feature. In CIT, "Fod fingerprint input test" I cannot go further than "9 touches 70%" and have to touch a lot. Fingerprint sensor check shows all success.

I don't know if it's something from the store's fonts compatibility with a11 or if it's something from the rom itself but the fonts only apply to the system, so in applications where it worked with a10 it doesn't work anymore (Mi 9T)

After total reinstallation, this version, since android 11 is totally unusable, can't wait to be friday for the update !

Poco F2 PRO / Redmi K30

After total reinstallation, this version, since android 11 is totally unusable, can't wait to be friday for the update !

Poco F2 PRO / Redmi K30
I can't believe it, i have got the same phone with latest weekly beta and everything is fine and good for my daily use. Did you do a clean install with format data?

Although I set animation speed to 0.5 it feels like 1 again, I am reverting to last rom this one has too many bugs for me. (9t pro)

Hi,

will the bug with full screen gesture not working with 3rd party launcher be fixed ?

Many thanks

I upgraded from previous version of miui 12 xiaomi eu rom (20.9.24 or 20.9.17 -- cannot be certain) on my mi9T. I suffered a few problems: magisk boot loop and full screen gesture gone. Is it fine to downgrade to previous eu rom without making the problem worse? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.