MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

will the bug with full screen gesture not working with 3rd party launcher be fixed ?

Many thanks
Hello,

It's up to Xiaomi to properly update their framework for Android 11 instead of coding full gesture navigation in MIUI Launcher only.

;)

I upgraded from previous version of miui 12 xiaomi eu rom (20.9.24 or 20.9.17 -- cannot be certain) on my mi9T. I suffered a few problems: magisk boot loop and full screen gesture gone. Is it fine to downgrade to previous eu rom without making the problem worse? Thanks.
How to install Magisk on Android 11 ROMs => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-in-mi-note-10.58047/post-568116

Full screen gesture issue? Read => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-10-29-30.58124/post-569840

;)

Reactions: EddyOops
No, gallery won't work at all

Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Xiaomi EU 20-10-30 Android 10

Gestures don't work, they only work with the System Launcher, but I use Poco Launcher. What solution is there? Thank you.

No, gallery won't work at all

If you see "downgrade database" error, you have to clear "All app data" of the concerned app in phone's settings. ;)

EDIT: I guess you installed Stable ROM version over Weekly ROM without doing a clean install, no? ^^

Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Xiaomi EU 20-10-30 Android 10

Gestures don't work, they only work with the System Launcher, but I use Poco Launcher. What solution is there? Thank you.

No solution until a fix by Xiaomi. ;)

EDIT: It should work on Android 10, did you try to reboot after changing your default launcher in phone's settings? :)

Yes, of course. ;)

EDIT: Upgrades are supported, downgrades are sometimes possible without issue but it's not recommended. Downgrading Android ROM version = impossible. :)
Thx mate....just came from stable and made a clean installation....just wanted to know if i have to make a clean one every time a new weekly comes....

If you see "downgrade database" error, you have to clear "All app data" of the concerned app in phone's settings. ;)

EDIT: I guess you installed Stable ROM version over Weekly ROM without doing a clean install, no? ^^

No solution until a fix by Xiaomi. ;)

EDIT: It should work on Android 10, did you try to reboot after changing your default launcher in phone's settings? :)

Thanks for answering.

No, even after restarting, the gestures do not work with any other Launcher other than the system one.

In fact, upon selecting Poco Launcher, restarting and realizing that the gestures don't work, I have to re-select System Launcher and restart again for it to work, but only the gestures work with the System Launcher.

I have Android 10, it's weird.

Guys, do you know the path to miui system apps? Magisk boot Loop. I need to delete the Radio app using the twrp file manager.

Guys, do you know the path to miui system apps? Magisk boot Loop. I need to delete the Radio app using the twrp file manager.
Magisk modules are located in
/data/adb/modules.

Simply delete the folder containing your module of choice

thx but... no, i use magisk_uninstaller.zip for delete it. I'm looking to remove Radio apk
What really is your issue?
Is it bootloop from flashing a magisk module?
Because i don't see what radio app has to do with bootloop

Magisk_uninstaller.zip is for unrooting your device

What really is your issue?
Is it bootloop from flashing a magisk module?
Because i don't see what radio app has to do with bootloop

Magisk_uninstaller.zip is for unrooting your device
I upgraded 20.10.22 to 20.10.30. Since then I have a conflict with 2 Radio (FM) applications which make the phone unusable.
So I want to remove the Radio apk to regain stability. Later, I'll do a clean install of the latest release.

(another issue: if i install magisk, i boot loop but. it's not my priority)

I upgraded 20.10.22 to 20.10.30. Since then I have a conflict with 2 Radio (FM) applications which make the phone unusable.
So I want to remove the Radio apk to regain stability. Later, I'll do a clean install of the latest release.

Well, it's a bad move deleting system applications and Xiaomi.eu rom comes with only one FM radio app. So I don't think the conflict is from MIUI system apps

Hello,

What's your device?

Are you sure it's not a cloned app (Dual apps)? It should be possible to remove it and you have to remove all dual apps accounts too to avoid issues => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/storage-issue-mi10-20-10-16.57961/post-567426

;)

Reactions: EddyOops
Well, it's a bad move deleting system applications and Xiaomi.eu rom comes with only one FM radio app. So I don't think the conflict is from MIUI system apps

Please look scrennshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-03-22-25-06-071_com.buak.Link2SD.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-03-22-25-06-071_com.buak.Link2SD.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 209
Somebody else have problem with emoticons in tapatalk? For me when put some of emoji, a get some squares, like on the pic. Tapatalk isn't problem for me, but I have same problem with eon app,(local app for watching TV). A have the same squares, where need to be something else..
4a845d0743e0bcffd837f24cb1907dc3.jpg
1fd0b4d45a9d7540d3d6bce53401ca5f.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Yes have this issue in Edge browser, also Mi9t like all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.