MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola chicos, todavía tengo esta pregunta, tengo un Mi 10 con el semanario 20.10.30, ¿es posible ir al 20.11.12 por twrp y flashear por otg? without having the reboot problems in fastboot? Thanks!!

Poco F2 Pro updated from 20.11.5 to 20.11.12 with TWRP-3.4.2 B-0623

- dowloaded rom
- deleted recovery.img inside zip-file (Fimware-update\recovery.img 128mb)
- boot into twrp via powermenu
- wipe cache/dalvik
- flash rom
- delete data/system/package-cache via twrp file manager
- wipe cache/dalvik again
- Boot to system

Works perfect, and I can boot into twrp via powermenu without problems :)

Thank you so much . ;-) Finally a solution for F2 PRO. I follow your steps and works fine. I hate the new TWRP, dont work well (chinesse, no access data phone, dont patron security and force to use OTG) and must be called from fastboot mode.
TWRP-3.4.2 B-0623 its perfectly for me and works properly from power menu and bottons pressing.

ThanKs Again. :D

Poco F2 Pro updated from 20.11.5 to 20.11.12 with TWRP-3.4.2 B-0623

- dowloaded rom
- deleted recovery.img inside zip-file (Fimware-update\recovery.img 128mb)
- boot into twrp via powermenu
- wipe cache/dalvik
- flash rom
- delete data/system/package-cache via twrp file manager
- wipe cache/dalvik again
- Boot to system

Works perfect, and I can boot into twrp via powermenu without problems :)

worked like a charm on mi 10 pro /CMI

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a Mi 10, is it possible to go from the weekly 20.10.30 to the last 20.11.12, by twrp and flashing by otg? without having fastboot restart problem? thanks !!

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Hola chicos, todavía tengo esta pregunta, tengo un Mi 10 con el semanario 20.10.30, ¿es posible ir al 20.11.12 por twrp y flashear por otg? without having the reboot problems in fastboot? Thanks!!
sin problema.desde otg incluso desde el movil. el problema esta en la 20.11.5 en adelante

Reactions: jesuslinuesa
hi guys, Im on 20.10.16 with my mi 10 pro. I forgot about the twrp issue and tried to reboot into twrp and now I can only enter fastboot.
how can I reboot into system?can I flash the new twrp from post#2 via fastboot and all works again?or will I have to update ROM then aswell?

hi guys, Im on 20.10.16 with my mi 10 pro. I forgot about the twrp issue and tried to reboot into twrp and now I can only enter fastboot.
how can I reboot into system?can I flash the new twrp from post#2 via fastboot and all works again?or will I have to update ROM then aswell?
Just boot to fastboot mode > boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot command "fastboot boot twrp.img" > boot to system via TWRP recovery

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mooks
Ok thanks. I used the fastboot boot recovery.img command while being in the folder of fresh downloaded twrp from post #2. The phone rebooted into twrp but all was in chinese and then I pressed the power button for reboot. System works again. Thank you!

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

MI 9T NFC still doesn't work. Rooting the phone can kill it? It's not a phisical problem, with custom rom, even rooted, it's working fine. After full format, system, data, and everithing possible, and flash the new rom (xiaomi eu, latest), I can't turn it on :|

hi guys, I installed this version on mi note 10, I followed the guide to install magisk, so firstciao ragazzi, ho istallato questa versione su mi note 10, ho seguito la guida per istallare magisk , dunque prima magisk 11 poimagisk 11 then magisk 21, it works but does not allow me to activate magiskhide and by mistake

Ey body, I have the same mi note 10, did you do something different in the installation process? , is that I have seen comments about twrp and wanted to know if you had problems with that, greetings

When I update to 20.11.12 , reboot in fastboot boot TWRP.img(2306 that is) I can format data , flash 20.11.5 or stable 12.1.5 again?

But I will stay on latest recovery?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk
You cannot flash stable rom over weekly developer rom ..
With twrp 0623 you can do everything , the only problem is that needs fastboot mode to enter twrp with command fastboot boot twrp.img ..
If you allready flash 20.11.12 the new twrp is allready installed unless you delete it from zip rom , but you can always boot to 0623 twrp to flash rom , do wipes and everything ..

EDIT
The big warning is that you must not flash 0623 , only boot ..
As you remember this , you won't have problems ..

Hi All. Just flashed 20.11.11 MIUI 12 version and I got an error on my camera saying Camera error cannot connect to a camera. Please see attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-16-04-24-18-405_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-16-04-24-18-405_com.android.camera.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 178
If you allready flash 20.11.12 the new twrp is allready installed unless you delete it from zip rom , but you can always boot to 0623 twrp to flash rom , do wipes and everything ..

EDIT
The big warning is that you must not flash 0623 , only boot ..
As you remember this , you won't have problems ..
Mate, what happens if the new recovery is extracted from the zip file?
MD5 of the zip is changed, is the flashing still possible?
And, after flashing - is the old twrp accessible "normally" or still only through fastboot? If the latter, what's the sense in removing it from the zip (providing that it's possible,.that is).
I'm not challenging your post, I'm trying to understand pros and cons.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

And, after flashing - is the old twrp accessible "normally" or still only through fastboot? If the latter, what's the sense in removing it from the zip (providing that it's possible,.that is).

If new recovery deleted from zip rom it won't install it ..
Md5 , well i'm sorry i never check md5 ever , the rom zip will be flashed correct 100% i can corfirm this but i can't tell you nothing about md5 check ..
The twrp is accessable only in fastboot mode and by boot not flash command..
The sense is that we're not going to gain something new with new twrp , we lost decryption also , the only thing can do this new twrp is only flash with otg table ..

Pros and cons is subjective , for me is pros for others cons maybe ..

Anyway whole thing is only one for all users of LMI , UMI and CMI .. Remember whatever and however everyone of us flashed 20.11.12 rom , we still can boot to old twrp 0623 , is still workable as it was ..
Just boot and NOT flash , the flashing progress of 0623 twrp after 20.11.5 rom creates issues on some devices even hard brick , especially to newbies because of panic do wrong things ..

Reactions: m@c|-|oR

I see no reason why the new ROM cannot be installed as is, with the 'new' recovery.
You can then boot into the other (6.4.2b - 0623) recovery from Fastboot, without flashing it, using the command:
fastboot boot [6.4.2b-0623-recovery.img]
This is how I am doing it.

Reactions: geoorg
What do you mean? I can do both.
Gpay works and i can set LTE as preferred network type instead of 5G

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
I see you have Mi3. Do you own also a Mi 10 Ultra? My ROM is based on A11. If you can answer yes to the questions above, please explain me how did you flashed the ROM? I understood this GPay problem is for the ROMs based on A11. I don't know about the network issue. You have some screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-15-22-57-22-721_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-15-22-57-22-721_com.android.phone.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_2020-11-15-22-57-10-281_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-15-22-57-10-281_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
someone has the problem: when I'm playing for more than half an hour the phone turns off completely and I have to turn it on again, this happens 3 roms earlier, and I don't know what the problem is: does anyone have a solution?

Mi 9T Pro

Hello i just buy a mi10t pro , can i use the same rom of mi10t (apollo) ?
Thanks

Possible bug - Mi Band 5 volume control doesn't work anymore since updating to 11.12 (Mi9). I've activated the sound assistant and after finding out about the volume issue disabled it again, but it still doesn't work. Anyone else can test this?

Status
Not open for further replies.