MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I experience huge battery drain through logd process.

What can I do to fix that?

Drained about 60% during night.

Thank you all

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Go into the (Xiaomi) dialling app; go to the menu (three bars on bottom left of the dialling pad); Incoming call settings; Flash when ringing. Turn it off.
Thank you for replying but this option is alreadt "off". My phone is not flashing when it rings, but the flash turns permanently on while I am speaking. But it only happens once every two incoming calls

Interesting ........
If you have not already done so, try rebooting.
If you have done that, then (if you know how) clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (system)/data/system/package_cache folder.
See how that goes. ;)

Will try it thank you

In my MI10 (umi) I can't use Just Eat and Paypal apps. The first one keeps loading when I tried to make the payment. Paypal app keeps closing at verification step.
Someone can help me?

The latest update has become more battery draining mi 9 lite / cc9
I have also Mi9lite and last update is exceptionally good respect battery saving. I think that you would have to control where the draining is from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-18-08-02-18-966_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-18-08-02-18-966_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 244
They are BETA - typically waiting for feedback on the bugs. If you are looking for a stable release, then that is exactly where you should be looking, not at the weekly beta ROMs.
And asking if something is 'stable enough' is totally subjective. Your standards and needs are quite probably very different to someone who is providing feedback.

Actually my standards are quite simple: There are betas you can easily live with till the next weekly or even till next stable. And there are betas that you would flash out by another rom shortly after flashing it in :)

I am not sure if it is due xiaomi rom, but after last update I keeo getting message in chrome which is saying chrome read copied data but I cannot paste anything in chrome

Please help.

Mi 10.
Used to ROM 20.11.5.
Following the OP installed the new TWRP.
I successfully booted into recovery, installed the ROM successfully; and after rebooting I again boot into TWRP.
Bootloop into TWRP :(

I tried to install the old recovery, reinstall the new TWRP over the .bat file, download, and reinstall the ROM.
Is there an opportunity to somehow boot into the system without format data?

I experience huge battery drain through logd process.

What can I do to fix that?

Drained about 60% during night.

Thank you all

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
i was have the same problem in my mi note 10 and i fix it
go to TWRP and mount system , than go to advance ,, file manager ,, system ,, bin and rename logd to logd.bak and reboot ,, its work with me but when i try this in my mi 10 its not work give try maybe its work with your phone

Please help.

Mi 10.
Used to ROM 20.11.5.
I successfully booted into recovery, installed the ROM successfully; and after rebooting I again boot into TWRP.

I tried to install the old recovery, reinstall the new TWRP over the .bat file, download, and reinstall the ROM.
Don't turn across problem in circle!
You must format data if you are on stock rom.
And flash via external SD card or OTG stick if on EU rom.
Sorry.

Please help.

Mi 10.
Used to ROM 20.11.5.

Did you try installing the correct recovery through Fastboot?
fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-umi-after-05_11_2020.img

Then you can boot into that recovery with:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-umi-after-05_11_2020.img

Then you can re-install the ROM through USB-OTG

got it.
Subject was heavily discussed on this topic, just scroll down some pages.
Did you try installing the correct recovery through Fastboot?
fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-umi-after-05_11_2020.img

Then you can boot into that recovery with:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-umi-after-05_11_2020.img

Then you can re-install the ROM through USB-OTG

Yeah.
I did it so from the beginning.

It did not help. :(
I went through the entire thread of this update, but all I found was a problem with the bootloop in fastboot, not in TWRP.
How about just one command each time you go into Fastboot?

Have you tried:
fastboot reboot

Reactions: LOLO9393
How about just one command each time you go into Fastboot?

Have you tried:
fastboot reboot

I have got a bootloop into TWRP, not fastboot.
But yes, I have tried "fastboot reboot" ... and I was boot into TWRP again...

Boot (not install) into TWRP recovery then install Magisk 21005, reboot to system then install Magisk Manager 8.0.3 from official source. If needed use Canary channel to update (with direct install) the Magisk core.

G.
is rooting will pass cts, integrity & saftynet

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with Spotify not playing on Android auto? Only started not working since last beta update. Mi10ultra. Cheers

what is meant by install via USB-OTG. this is cable as far as I know?can anyone explain the procedure for me?

what is meant by install via USB-OTG. this is cable as far as I know?can anyone explain the procedure for me?

Usb-otg "on the go" is a cable adapter e.g. for your phone. If you have perhaps no usb-c stick you can plug the stick with this cable to your phone

Reactions: VDA78 and Mooks
I have got a bootloop into TWRP, not fastboot.
But yes, I have tried "fastboot reboot" ... and I was boot into TWRP again...
Presumably the TWRP recovery you go into is the 3.4.0-11.0-1110 (LittleTurtle2333)?
This one should be stable. (Even though with me it doesn't hold its settings!)
I enter this through the normal boot (not through Fastboot).
Normally you should be able to Reboot / System.

If you have tried re-installing the ROM through USB-OTG, and it has not worked, then it looks as though you may need to start from scratch.

Wipe / Format Data (yes)
Wipe / (Swipe to Factory Reset)

Some thought as to what I do:
Each time now before I update my ROM, I do a full TWRP backup, which I then copy to my PC.
If things do go wrong, then I have a complete backup of all of my apps (and widgets), in the same layout, if I have to do a complete reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.