MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still take long time to boot or fixed that?
only for the first boot, which is normal for any rom after an upgrade (!)
otherwise beta version 20.11.12 for Mi 9T is fast, smooth and very responsive - seems really optimized.
added horizontal view for recent apps; no settings for disable notifications on clipboard access (i could not found it on Mi 9T)
all other ok. dual apps pending still a fix by xiaomi.
ASF & SF download with issues (very slow + errors) on PC. recommend to use phone upgrade tool.

Can someone help me.

Using poco f2 pro with global rom. What is the correct procedure to flash this rom?

only for the first boot, which is normal for any rom after an upgrade (!)
otherwise beta version 20.11.12 for Mi 9T is fast, smooth and very responsive - seems really optimized.
added horizontal view for recent apps; no settings for disable notifications on clipboard access (i could not found it on Mi 9T)
all other ok. dual apps pending still a fix by xiaomi.
ASF & SF download with issues (very slow + errors) on PC. recommend to use phone upgrade tool.
Thank you so much for feedback

need help on this error where "film keeps stopping". I tried, clear data of the app, clear dalvik cache in twrp. It still crashing. Anyone faced the same issue and know how to make it work?

And now I realize a lot of apps FC after awhile after started. The previous ROM was the A10. Any idea what should i do?

How to solve format data and reboot recovery, reboot in fastboot mode? I m using twrp 3.4.0.0
I flash twrp, format data, reboot and it reboots to fastboot

[Mi9T] Has there been any note about the dual apps bug? I always used it but 3 weeks later the bug still hasn't been fixed. This is the bug where a lot of apps constatly crash if you have dual apps enabled.

Reactions: goran0904
[Mi9T] I have found a bug. When using the phone and turning screen off, both the AoD and lock screen gets displayed. This causes you to see 2 times the date and time, but also all lockscreen notifications.

[Mi9T] I have found a bug. When using the phone and turning screen off, both the AoD and lock screen gets displayed. This causes you to see 2 times the date and time, but also all lockscreen notifications.
How did you install step by step please? And which recovery?

I use TWRP, I installed by going to the update page on xiaomi.eu of 2 weeks ago and selecting the last update package I just downloaded.
I don t know how to install it via twrp 3.4.0.0, if anyone can help me with steps please! Thank you

Last edited:
Any plans to add Mi lite 10 5g ? Stuck with current "stable" where it has some annoying bugs!

Hi ! Someone can send me the new MiuiHome apk file as on Root/System/Priv-App/MiuiHome please for have "New - You can arrange items on Recents vertically or horizontally now" because my mi 8 don't Have beta update now
Thanks

The play market was renamed to the play store, and also became in English, half in Russian, half in English, how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-13-13-58-33-004_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-13-13-58-33-004_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot_2020-11-13-14-02-05-201_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-13-14-02-05-201_com.android.vending.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot_2020-11-13-13-58-25-806_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-13-13-58-25-806_com.android.vending.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: Borland30
I got error on umi Mi10 i'm on 20.11.05 with 0623, i reboot in fastboot (only one even vol+ or vol-)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot.exe boot TWRP_umi.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.876s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)
finished. total time: 2.985s

Now cant Boot on system... HELP ME
Τhis happened because you try to flash the twrp or you flash twrp after issues started ..
Just to know , as you can see command failed cause can't load because of authenticity of boot img ..
You can take a boot.img from a previous rom to flash it with command ..
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Then you can go with command ..
fastboot boot twrp.img
After that phone will enter twrp and you can flash a rom ( remember that you cannot boot to system without flashing because you change boot.img , you must flash a rom ) ..

Edit
Can you see root folders with new twrp now ?? Not storage ( you can't anyway because of decryption issue )..
Can you find a folder called sideload ???

Reactions: BanditGR
Status
Not open for further replies.