MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I didn't expected that to work since it's in mi note 10 sub and I am on mi9t/k20 but it worked flawlessly!

Just as your linked post suggests: flash the two files and one is good to go.
But safety net and so on are false of this is a problem

In answer to your first question - yes, the TWRP recovery has changed with this week's ROM - to a version 3.4.0. In my post above, I commented that it does not show my file system. However, you can still boot into your preferred recovery (e.g. 3.4.2b) - fastboot boot [recovery.img], and it still works. I have just done that!

I have not yet tried over-writing this week's recovery, but I shall probably do it shortly. I do not expect any problems, but if there are, I shall report them here.
I put back "old Chinese" recovery after flashing this week's rom with fastboot method on my Poco F2. It works like a charm.

Hi, I'm experiencing the slow charging alert on redmi k20, changed a lot of cables and power sources all the same. Anyone else? I did also a factory reset

Hi.

Hi, im using this twrp TWRP-3.4.1B-0218 so need to flash again to 3.4.0 before flashing
20.11.12? im using mi10 v20.11.5
Mi 10 - umi
Last week (20.11.5), I went back up to 3.4.2b from 3.4.1b, and flashing from Fastboot worked fine.
The version number installed with this week's ROM is 3.4.0, but from a different developer. It does not decrypt your files. but you can boot directly into Recovery.

Reactions: obvious00
only for the first boot, which is normal for any rom after an upgrade (!)
otherwise beta version 20.11.12 for Mi 9T is fast, smooth and very responsive - seems really optimized.
added horizontal view for recent apps; no settings for disable notifications on clipboard access (i could not found it on Mi 9T)
all other ok. dual apps pending still a fix by xiaomi.
ASF & SF download with issues (very slow + errors) on PC. recommend to use phone upgrade tool.
added horizontal view for recent apps? here continous the older version...have to change some setting?

edit: find it (Settings / Home Screen / Arrange items in Recents )
thx

Last edited:
I have not yet tried over-writing this week's recovery, but I shall probably do it shortly. I do not expect any problems, but if there are, I shall report them here.
On second thoughts, I shall probably leave the 'new' (3.4.0) TWRP recovery in place just in case I accidentally boot into recovery by mistake. But I shall still flash into the 3.4.2b TWRP recovery through Fastboot when updating, installing, etc.

What do you mean "recovery will be automatically replaced"?
It is to advise you are going, when installing yhe rom, to have a reboot with a twrp flash in order to replace outdated one.
You can avoid this install, if you want, by deleting TWRP folder in the zip rom. not recommended!

Guys, wanna ask the new weekly Xiaomi.eu ROM for Mi 10T/Redmi K30S Ultra (apollo) is working also for Mi 10T pro??

Last edited:
No. I updated via the settings. It just tell you to insert your passcode to decrypt your phone in twrp. As usual anyway.
you downloaded from OTA? i got checksum error with that version....now i am trying with sourceforge but download is extremely slow

CHANGELOG 20.11.11/12

About TWRP issue for cmi/umi/lmi:
it has been fixed by new TWRP builds for these devices - download these builds here: Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Mi 10.
If you are flashing our ROM first time - flash these recoveries ONLY AFTER FLASH 20.10.15 and above for cmi/lmi, AFTER 20.11.5 for umi - otherwise you will get infinitive blinks on TWRP splash! Your recovery will be replaced automatically during 20.11.11/12 install as well. These TWRP builds don't support /data decryption - next updates have to be installed via USB-OTG (adb sideload doesn't work).

After updating to 20.11.12 my POCO F2, it's not possible to enter TWRP anymore (it freeze on POCO logo). It was not supposed to new TWRP being automatically installed?

- Do I need to install it mannually now that i'm in 20.11.12?
- Or do I need to wait for next ROM update? (enter recovery using fastboot, flash zip ROM on USB-OTG and new recovery will work?)

Mi 10 - umi
When I updated to this week's ROM (20.11.12), my TWRP recovery was overwritten with a 'new' 3.4.0 version which you can boot directly into without any of the previous problems.
I'm using mi note 10, do I have to update twrp manually or remove twrp package from ROM file or I just update without worrying? I heard some people having problems with this.

The play market was renamed to the play store, and also became in English, half in Russian, half in English, how to fix this?
Same here, it´s mixed up.
I guess we have to wait till next week or you can download your local playstore.apk. But you have to trust hte page!

Reactions: brk_41
I'm using mi note 10, do I have to update twrp manually or remove twrp package from ROM file or I just update without worrying? I heard some people having problems with this.
According to the ChangeLog (copied in post #193 above) the updating of the TWRP recovery in this week's ROM only relates to cmi umi, & lmi. (I use Mi 10 - umi).

Battery usage statistics do not work properly.
When you turn the phone off and on, the statistics are reset?
Also, another problem is; Unable to copy and paste any text?
Phone Mi 10 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.