MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy

I was wondering why the updater never works on my MI9 LITE but does on other Xiaomi model, so I checked with Logcat and found a bug in the updater. The updater is using the wrong sourceforge URL for MI9Lite CC9 and that's why it always fails to download with "mirrors offline" error.
For example, the URL it directs to this week is:

However the correct URL syntax is:

Note the difference: MICC9 vs MI9LiteMICC9

Please kindly fix this.
My bad I added pyxis under both names and the short one was the first one, fixed, thanks!.

On Poco f2 Pro , try to boot at new twrp at first post ..
fastboot boot twrp.img
Phone must be boot to twrp , then reboot to system ..

Hi
I don't really understand what's going on. It is impossible to enter the trwp.
If I just restart, there is no problem, the system recovers.
If I try to restart on twrp, the system will simply freeze on startup in the Poco logo.
I can get into fastboot but I can't get it to execute the fastboot boot twrp.img instruction. I also can't flash any twrp. The only way to recover the system, is to press the 3 buttons simultaneously and access that menu in Chinese and selecting the 2nd button, it starts up for the system. I think it is the bootloader test menu.
I believe that the way it is, the only way will be to use the mi flash and install the original

Hi
I don't really understand what's going on. It is impossible to enter the trwp.
If I just restart, there is no problem, the system recovers.
If I try to restart on twrp, the system will simply freeze on startup in the Poco logo.
I can get into fastboot but I can't get it to execute the fastboot boot twrp.img instruction. I also can't flash any twrp. The only way to recover the system, is to press the 3 buttons simultaneously and access that menu in Chinese and selecting the 2nd button, it starts up for the system. I think it is the bootloader test menu.
I believe that the way it is, the only way will be to use the mi flash and install the original
This chinese is mi recovery ..
Same here too but i don't have problem to boot in twrp by fastboot ..
This issue you describe it starts when you flash over the 0623 twrp after 20.10.15/16 , with previous 20.9.24 all working fine ..
So after 20.10.15/16 everyone should have to do fastboot boot twrp.img to enter twrp , a lot of users unfortunately misunderstanding and do fastboot flash recovery twrp.img ..
After that started the issue of failed to load authenticate boot.img because of kernel changes ..

Reactions: Ted presley
Poco F2 Pro updated from 20.11.5 to 20.11.12 with TWRP-3.4.2 B-0623

- dowloaded rom
- deleted recovery.img inside zip-file (Fimware-update\recovery.img 128mb)
- boot into twrp via powermenu
- wipe cache/dalvik
- flash rom
- delete data/system/package-cache via twrp file manager
- wipe cache/dalvik again
- Boot to system

Works perfect, and I can boot into twrp via powermenu without problems :)

This chinese is mi recovery ..
Same here too but i don't have problem to boot in twrp by fastboot ..
This issue you describe it starts when you flash over the 0623 twrp after 20.10.15/16 , with previous 20.9.24 all working fine ..
So after 20.10.15/16 everyone should have to do fastboot boot twrp.img to enter twrp , a lot of users unfortunately misunderstanding and do fastboot flash recovery twrp.img ..
After that started the issue of failed to load authenticate boot.img because of kernel changes ..

Exactly
Only i dont understand why cant get twrp by fastboot command. That's the first thing I tried

Exactly
Only i dont understand why cant get twrp by fastboot command. That's the first thing I tried
Μaybe you flash the 0623 twrp accidentally ..

If i had the same issue i will trying to do ...
Download 20.9.24 , extract the boot.img and put it in adb folder
where you have the twrp 0623 ..
Connect your device in fastboot mode , open a cmd and write ..
fastboot devices ( cmd will recognise device )..
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold volume down button so the device will return again to fastboot mode )..
fastboot devices ( again recognition of device )..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( use the twrp 0623 for this step )..
Wait until device load twrp ..

EDIT
If it won't work by changing this boot.img and issue still remains , you must extract the boot.img from rom 20.11.12 and flash it to your device to boot again ..
So if something goes wrong , put boot.img file from 20.11.12 rom in adb folder , connect to fastboot mode and write in cmd ..
fastboot devices ( device recognition )..
fastboot reboot
That's it , watch the steps ..

Reactions: Mcduckii
Poco F2 Pro updated from 20.11.5 to 20.11.12 with TWRP-3.4.2 B-0623

- dowloaded rom
- deleted recovery.img inside zip-file (Fimware-update\recovery.img 128mb)
- boot into twrp via powermenu
- wipe cache/dalvik
- flash rom
- delete data/system/package-cache via twrp file manager
- wipe cache/dalvik again
- Boot to system

Works perfect, and I can boot into twrp via powermenu without problems :)

thats the same i did last night, with my poco f2, and works like a charm :)

Μaybe you flash the 0623 twrp accidentally ..

If i had the same issue i will trying to do ...
Download 20.9.24 , extract the boot.img and put it in adb folder
where you have the twrp 0623 ..
Connect your device in fastboot mode , open a cmd and write ..
fastboot devices ( cmd will recognise device )..
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold volume down button so the device will return again to fastboot mode )..
fastboot devices ( again recognition of device )..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( use the twrp 0623 for this step )..
Wait until device load twrp ..

EDIT
If it won't work by changing this boot.img and issue still remains , you must extract the boot.img from rom 20.11.12 and flash it to your device to boot again ..
So if something goes wrong , put boot.img file from 20.11.12 rom in adb folder , connect to fastboot mode and write in cmd ..
fastboot devices ( device recognition )..
fastboot reboot
That's it , watch the steps ..
Thank you. I'll try it as soon as I get home

Hi Community,

i recently upgraded to Android 11 (Beta) but if I pull down the new notification bar (control center) my phone starts to freeze. I can access reboot menu and have to restart my phone..

If i change back to old notification style its works normally.

Ithought that the new Update (20.11.12) will fix this issu but it didn't.

Any suggestions?

Mi9T
in control center setting there is option called smart change it to None , i dont remember the option name cause i downgrade to stable android 10 but that was happen to my when i was in android 11

Honestly, I feel like the "Fix" TWRP for lmi, cmi, umi created more problem than fix. In anyway, update new rom is not faster than boot the twrp from command......

Reactions: delboy and Iain_B
About TWRP issue for cmi/umi/lmi: it has been fixed by new TWRP builds for these devices - download these builds here: Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Mi 10.
If you are flashing our ROM first time - flash these recoveries ONLY AFTER FLASH 20.10.15 and above for cmi/lmi, AFTER 20.11.5 for umi - otherwise you will get infinitive blinks on TWRP splash! Your recovery will be replaced automatically during 20.11.11/12 install as well. These TWRP builds don't support /data decryption - next updates have to be installed via USB-OTG (adb sideload doesn't work).
Starting this week Xiaomi has changed beta release strategy - our Friday MIUI releases will be based on Wednesday builds, not Thursday!
Android 10 releases this week = 20.11.11, Android 11 = 20.11.12

About TWRP and next update with USB-OTG. i know that instalation of MIUI it should be to download rom and restart to twrp and then to install.
but several times i did update by Upader app and installation pass well. So if we have this working TWRP on mi10, lets say. but we cant install from twrp because of no data decryption, why it would not be possible to install update by updater app?

Power of the phone then hold all 3 buttons vol+ , vol- and power and phone will enter at twrp ..
With this twrp you need usb otg for next update and you will be fine..

EDIT
If i saw a screenshot of your commands and fails i will understand better your issue , I'm pretty sure that somewhere you made a mistake ..
My Mi 10 don't act like that ..

EDIT
If this don't work and enter to mi recovery try to open settings , go to my device and miui version to make an update through updater process , choose to install the rom and automatically will boot into twrp , you don't have to flash something , just reboot to system again and you'll be able to enter twrp by powermenu or buttons next time..
Hello then from updater I was able to enter the twrp that does not read any data to update to 20.11.12 I put the zip file in usb then with otg cable I connect it to the smartphone I enter in twrp I install and update? Thanks

Reactions: jesuslinuesa
Hello, I'm new here I've a redmi note 7 pro with chinese rom 12.02
Could any one please give me a tutorial or guide to move to the global rom please
Looking to hear from you

Hi Community,

i recently upgraded to Android 11 (Beta) but if I pull down the new notification bar (control center) my phone starts to freeze. I can access reboot menu and have to restart my phone..

If i change back to old notification style its works normally.

Ithought that the new Update (20.11.12) will fix this issu but it didn't.

Any suggestions?

Mi9T
did you activate the easter Egg ? on my MI9T it freeze after i have this cat controll under the control center

Reactions: Poney70
in control center setting there is option called smart change it to None , i dont remember the option name cause i downgrade to stable android 10 but that was happen to my when i was in android 11
Ok that helped. I changed it to none and after that i can change it to what i want wihtout freezing. Thank you.

Hi! Good job on this room! But you know how actívate the call recorder in the menu? I did but It doesnt work. Help anyway. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.