MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
installed today v20.11.12 on my mi 10 ultra it's very smooth, however, changing font applies only to systems apps & google apps. It does not apply to social apps.

Portrait mode bug in back camera. When I am turning on the camera and go to the portrait mode in back cam, it is getting stuck. Along with this, when I am trying to enter into the developer option, the settings is force closing.

Device: Violet (Redmi Note 7 pro).

Poco F2 Pro updated from 20.11.5 to 20.11.12 with TWRP-3.4.2 B-0623

- dowloaded rom
- deleted recovery.img inside zip-file (Fimware-update\recovery.img 128mb)
- boot into twrp via powermenu
- wipe cache/dalvik
- flash rom
- delete data/system/package-cache via twrp file manager
- wipe cache/dalvik again
- Boot to system

Works perfect, and I can boot into twrp via powermenu without problems :)

I did it as you, works perfect, thanks!
First boot takes 2 minutes,
before entering Twrp i removed all my passwords and fingerprints in Miui system.
Works perfect!

Reactions: sw3ety and raul61
Hello!

[BUG] (Mi10T Pro, global, rooted with Magisk 21005) For me the camera app always closing after every single taking picture. And the quality of the pictures is very low. The settings in default. I've tried with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Camera ZOOM Fx - same results.

[BUG] The double tap to close the device is not works. I use Nova Launcher its own feature double tap to close is not affect.

Edit: I've checked with stock ROM, the camera is working fine. After install this ROM, picture quality is terrible.

G.

Last edited:
Of course... You can, you also can flash the rom from nokia 6310. The question is… is it working?
actually he really can as all below devices share same board apollo

Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro

apollo
so should have same rom (xiaomi issue only one beta for all of them ...)

Reactions: Alfio
this is the best rom for mi 9 lite(pyxis),so far!!!Thanks the Gods...i mean the devs!

Hello again, I'm new here I've a redmi note 7 pro with chinese rom 12.02
Could any one please give me a tutorial or guide to move to the global rom please
Looking to hear from you

Could any one please give me a tutorial or guide to move to the global rom please
Looking to hear from you
This is not the right thread for asking this. Use Google search to find a tutorial to move to the Global ROM.

Looking to hear from you
go to mi.com and there you should find such complete guide.

hi guys, I installed this version on mi note 10, I followed the guide to install magisk, so firstciao ragazzi, ho istallato questa versione su mi note 10, ho seguito la guida per istallare magisk , dunque prima magisk 11 poimagisk 11 then magisk 21, it works but does not allow me to activate magiskhide and by mistake

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-15-14-25-47-757_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-15-14-25-47-757_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 151
hi guys, I installed this version on mi note 10, I followed the guide to install magisk, so firstciao ragazzi, ho istallato questa versione su mi note 10, ho seguito la guida per istallare magisk , dunque prima magisk 11 poimagisk 11 then magisk 21, it works but does not allow me to activate magiskhide and by mistake
Hello,

I will edit my post about "Magisk_11.zip" to include the workaround for hiding Magisk Manager when it doesn't work:
=> Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option.

;)

Guys sorry again, I can unlock my bootloader in 3h. Just downloaded the new twrp files for the mi 10 and miui20.11.12 , now I'm a bit confused. My phone still on miui 11 global. After unlock just flash the xiaomi.eu firmware on the phone or install twrp first and instal the firmware from there.
Could some just send a sentence do this this and then this. I know how to do but not sure with the twrp issue.

@Arthit9ine Miui 11 doesn't have a TWRP issue. So follow installation guide in post #1. Issue just begins after flashing MIUI 12 20.11.12. Then follow the other guide posted here by various members to install further updates.

Guys sorry again, I can unlock my bootloader in 3h. Just downloaded the new twrp files for the mi 10 and miui20.11.12 , now I'm a bit confused. My phone still on miui 11 global. After unlock just flash the xiaomi.eu firmware on the phone or install twrp first and instal the firmware from there.
Could some just send a sentence do this this and then this. I know how to do but not sure with the twrp issue.
flash TWRP and then from TWRP format data (not wipe you need to format data) after that flash xiaomi.eu rom and reboot , first reboot took long time 5 to 6 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.