MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried installing the system from scratch - global. That's what I did a few weeks ago when I completely bricked my phone. Then I worked back up to the weekly ROMs again.
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/lmi/
Hey man, I just bricked my new Mi 10 Lite completely, and now it won't even power up.. :( I tried flashing the recent release of the stable version via TWRP on top of a previous release, which I now realize was a mistake. I don't know how to fix this when the phone isn't even powering up. Please help!

MI 10, xiaomi.eu 12.11
Yesterday when a friend called me, my mi 10 suddenly has its flash turned on. How can I solve this issue ?

Hey man, I just bricked my new Mi 10 Lite completely, and now it won't even power up.. :( I tried flashing the recent release of the stable version via TWRP on top of a previous release, which I now realize was a mistake. I don't know how to fix this when the phone isn't even powering up. Please help!

describe it in more detail - it does not start or does not react when the button is pressed after 10 seconds? does it vibrate - does it react to the charging cable/connection to the PC? Is it still charged?

Reactions: Poney70
option to activate 5G on mobile networks is gone | POCO F2 Pro, What can it be?
6c4a131a60a4813f8f73a4dbcc0e49c4.jpg
f1fffd454e43dc2eda6a680053466d6f.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi K30 Pro usando o Tapatalk
Looks like a translation issue, report to your language translator.

In order to do anything, you would need to charge your phone and be able to put it into Fastboot with a good amount of charge. You will need to connect your PC to your phone, and probably run one of the Fastboot installations from here:
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/monet/
You should then be able to progress from there.

Last edited:
MI 10, xiaomi.eu 12.11
Yesterday when a friend called me, my mi 10 suddenly has its flash turned on. How can I solve this issue ?
Go into the (Xiaomi) dialling app; go to the menu (three bars on bottom left of the dialling pad); Incoming call settings; Flash when ringing. Turn it off.

mi 10 ultra. clean install.

it will feel like its burning for a couple of hours before its calm again

just could not get what were you saying bout

can you explain?

Also, just wanted to ask you about this weekly. Is it stable enough to switch from stable release a10? (mi 10 ultra)

Last edited:
just could not get what were you saying bout

can you explain?

Also, just wanted to ask you about this weekly. Is it stable enough to switch from stable release a10?
Unfortunately people think that the weekly beta ROMs should be trouble-free. They are not. They are BETA - typically waiting for feedback on the bugs. If you are looking for a stable release, then that is exactly where you should be looking, not at the weekly beta ROMs.
And asking if something is 'stable enough' is totally subjective. Your standards and needs are quite probably very different to someone who is providing feedback.

In order to do anything, you would need to charge your phone and be able to put it into Fastboot with a good amount of charge. You will need to connect your PC to your phone, and probably run one of the Fastboot installations from here:
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/monet/
You should then be able to progress from there.
Problem is I cannot even access fastboot, nor twrp nor anything.. Nothing happens when I try to power it up, it doesn't even vibrate. When I connect it to my pc it recognizes a "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008" port in the device manager, but that's about it

describe it in more detail - it does not start or does not react when the button is pressed after 10 seconds? does it vibrate - does it react to the charging cable/connection to the PC? Is it still charged?
Nope, I get no reaction from the phone whatsoever. When I connect it to my pc it recognizes a "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008" port in the device manager, that's it

Still after 4 rom versions - search of contacts from the dialer/contact no works when the miui on RTL language (Hebrew).

Little strange!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-17-14-21-05-691_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-17-14-21-05-691_com.android.contacts.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 201
Nope, I get no reaction from the phone whatsoever. When I connect it to my pc it recognizes a "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008" port in the device manager, that's it
You've switched to EDL mode - isn't bad to reflash it with the original ROM, but it shouldn't be necessary. There are different ways out - hold all 3 buttons (best is to put the device on the edge and press down) and after about 10-15 seconds it should restart. Then you should be able to operate it. If it still stays in this mode, look for the "tool all in one" - you can use it to reboot into the system or recovery

App-Lock for "Google Lens" cant be activated. In the app-list in app-lock settings there is no "Lens" listed.
anyone can confirm ?

so someone can use Google-Lens to watch my photos.

Gallery, GooglePhotos and Filemanager are locked, but I need to lock "Lens" too...

Go into the (Xiaomi) dialling app; go to the menu (three bars on bottom left of the dialling pad); Incoming call settings; Flash when ringing. Turn it off.
Thank you for replying but this option is alreadt "off". My phone is not flashing when it rings, but the flash turns permanently on while I am speaking. But it only happens once every two incoming calls

Thank you for replying but this option is alreadt "off". My phone is not flashing when it rings, but the flash turns permanently on while I am speaking. But it only happens once every two incoming calls
Interesting ........
If you have not already done so, try rebooting.
If you have done that, then (if you know how) clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (system)/data/system/package_cache folder.
See how that goes. ;)

Dark mode is broken, cant enable dark mode at all because of the "smart dark" feature which only revert white into black but for all applications even those which dont support it natively. But the fact is that some of them are broken, for example Snapchat you can't read any text messages. You can't disable indivuals apps like before. I must stay with light mode and it hurt my eyes.

Redmi note 7 pro (violet). Downgrading now to 20.10.30, because with 20.11.11 phone keeps crashing as soon as I receive a call

If you are flashing our ROM first time - flash these recoveries ONLY AFTER FLASH 20.10.15 and above for cmi/lmi, AFTER 20.11.5 for umi - otherwise you will get infinitive blinks on TWRP splash! Your recovery will be replaced automatically during 20.11.11/12 install as well. These TWRP builds don't support /data decryption - next updates have to be installed via USB-OTG (adb sideload doesn't work).
Starting this week Xiaomi has changed beta release strategy - our Friday MIUI releases will be based on Wednesday builds, not Thursday!
Android 10 releases this week = 20.11.11, Android 11 = 20.11.12

hello,

this problem concerns only this version or will it be like this for all next roms to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.