MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just register to say the same think.

On redmi note 8, clean install, it feels exactly the same.... Every transition feels like it is strangling, like its gpu is not enough...
And the battery is not even close at miui 11
But on the other hand, I feel that it is not happening at everyone, so maybe we did something rong?
I came from 11, format data, wipe casches and bott. Recovery orangefox 11.
My RN8 runs this build smooth and fluid. I however has been using EU Rom from the first beta. The stuttering you are experiencing is not general.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

On Mi9 the weather app require the location, I allow it and the GPS all location features are on, but it doesn't work.

The app send me require location in loop.

@geoorg
Hello my friend !!
I have to tell you that you must put another step on post that you gave to Poco f2 Pro users to install EU rom for first time ..
First of all , of course there is no need to flash china official rom for Redmi K30 Pro even if we use this rom to poco , it's an extra step that no need at all ..
And of course the mandatory is that after we did a format data we have to reboot to recovery to continue with copying rom zip and installation ..
Regards !!

• Love
Reactions: raul61 and geoorg
Hello guys,
My battery is discharging quite fast M9T. I have noticed that since 2-3 versions onwards. Now I am with the latest one 20.11.18, all the updates I do are OTAs. No factory reset has been performed. Any ideas?

Hello, I updated my mi 10 lite zoom to this version yesterday, it's great, but when I use a light-colored lock screen wallpaper, the color of my lock screen clock is still white so that it's hard to recognize, it used to be shown in black on the stable version.
I thought maybe rebooting my device can solve this, and another accident happened -- after rebooted, my phone got stuck in the middle of entering the lock code, then it doesn't respond to anything I do. I once encountered this problem when I installed the stable version, and the solution was to close the DMVerity of AVB2.0 in twrp. But now this doesn't work either. What should I do?

BECAUSE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH CMI, LMI & UMI AND TWRP
... I think that either development of these three boards should be stopped, or, a LARGE WARNING be put with the ChangeLog (and / or with the downloads) until a reasonalble solution is found; ie. somewhere where everyone will see and read about the problems.

People are installing (or trying to install) these weekly BETA ROMs without having read up anything about the current problems and therefore with very little idea of the consequences and what is involved in sorting out whatever boot loops have resulted.

Using TWRP 3.4.0 and / or TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 are WORK-AROUNDS, NOT SOLUTIONS. They both have their flaws, and unless the users fully understand the problems (which unfortunately many do not), this is creating more problems than solutions.

I think that for these three boards, there should be an active recommendation for the STABLE ROMs.
If people don't want to read posts they shouldn't mess with their phones and flash roms and all that.

I'm really glad we get weekly ROMs on my Mi 10 Pro and I want to thank again the developers for all the good work they have been doing all the years I've been flashing ROMs from this website (started at 2016 on my Mi 5)

Reactions: naga9ine
What twrp for umi ist this? The same one as in the rom?

Superwitschi Designs
The references on the page imply that it is version 3.4.0, and from LittleTurtle2333, which are the same references as the TWRP that was included in the previous umi ROM.

[Edit: I also note that that page refers to Android 10, whereas we (umi) are on Android 11, so that is different.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Superwitschi
@geoorg
Hello my friend !!
I have to tell you that you must put another step on post that you gave to Poco f2 Pro users to install EU rom for first time ..
First of all , of course there is no need to flash china official rom for Redmi K30 Pro even if we use this rom to poco , it's an extra step that no need at all ..
And of course the mandatory is that after we did a format data we have to reboot to recovery to continue with copying rom zip and installation ..
Regards !!
Thanks man!

Reactions: gkalen
The timer for setting the duration of the silent mode has disappeared, which was a very useful movement when present

Reactions: juhurus
Hello, I updated my mi 10 lite zoom to this version yesterday, it's great, but when I use a light-colored lock screen wallpaper, the color of my lock screen clock is still white so that it's hard to recognize, it used to be shown in black on the stable version.
I thought maybe rebooting my device can solve this, and another accident happened -- after rebooted, my phone got stuck in the middle of entering the lock code, then it doesn't respond to anything I do. I once encountered this problem when I installed the stable version, and the solution was to close the DMVerity of AVB2.0 in twrp. But now this doesn't work either. What should I do?View attachment 33050
In response to the colouring, I am assuming that the print is using XOR against the background. The second screen dump is not white - it is off-white. Therefore it is reasonable to assume that it has not reached the threshhold to change the print from white to black. Try making it properly white and see what happens.

Latest stable rom
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V12.0.5.0.QGHCNXM_v12-10.zip

TWRP
recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0624-REDMI_K30-CN-wzsx150.img

PitchBlack recovery (my personal favourite)
PBRP-phoenix-3.0.0-20201115-2325-BETA.zip

1, FORMAT /data partition
2, Copy ROM to the internal storage
3, Install ROM
4a, wipe dalvik/ART and cache
4b, delete the contents of "data/system/package_cache" folder from twrp
5, Reboot
6, Be patient for first boot
Cheers! :cool:

THANK YOU, God geoorg.

My phone is back and working perfectly again.
I discovered PBRP, and very happy with it.
I did not find any: "data/system/package_cache" folder
so could not delete that, but phone perfect now.

THANK YOU, God geoorg.

My phone is back and working perfectly again.
I discovered PBRP, and very happy with it.
I did not find any: "data/system/package_cache" folder
so could not delete that, but phone perfect now.
Glad to hear your phone is working perfectly fine now.

Cheers! :)

Reactions: ornarain
You have an understanding how to flash through Fastboot, how to resolve it and about encryption - many do not, and find themselves in a boot loop which needs sorting by someone!

This is a beta ROM, at the bleeding edge of development, note "bleeding". Often everything is fine, but this is in no way guaranteed - quite the opposite. For people who aren't in the position to fix their problems by fastboot and/or entering commands, there has always been the stable ROM. Don't install a beta and then complain about bugs - instead, report them to the developers in a way and with all necessary detail so that they can try to fix them. That's what this thread is for.

Reactions: Iain_B
Hi, I'm on EU weekly 20.11.18 of mi note 10 tucana, if I update the launcher to the latest version (v 4.22.0.2576-1125018), can it give some problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.