MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the update still does not work, the download reaches 100% and that's it, nothing can be done further, the update still gives an error, the download does not start the first time, the phone freezes,mi 9 lite
downloaded separately, flashed the phone, the update still shows in the update

[QUOTE = "Kein2020, post: 573047, membro: 271178"]
l'aggiornamento ancora non funziona, il download raggiunge il 100% e il gioco è fatto, non si può fare altro, l'aggiornamento dà ancora un errore, il download non si avvia la prima volta, il telefono si blocca, mi 9 lite
scaricato separatamente, ha lampeggiato il telefono, l'aggiornamento viene ancora visualizzato nell'aggiornamento
[/CITAZIONE]
è successo anche a me
the update still does not work, the download reaches 100% and that's it, nothing can be done further, the update still gives an error, the download does not start the first time, the phone freezes,mi 9 lite
downloaded separately, flashed the phone, the update still shows in the update

it happened to me too

@geoorg

while we're on the subject of magisk. Is it possible with a module to set the volume of the ringtone and notification tone separately?
Similar to the exposed module.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

There has been quite a lot detailed about TWRP recovery because some are still having problems; and I have posted quite a few comments myself. I personally do not use the Update app. There was an explanation in last week's Changelog about the TWRP issues. I also explained something about it in my earlier post above, and I have discussed it in this post and also this post - both from last week.
So I successfully use an alternative to the OTA.
So, can i just flash 20.11.18 via twrp from 20.10.30?

Excellent version. The issue of contacts in LTR languages fixed.I was already skeptical ..... thanks

Only call controlls, no music or alarm controlls
457102e587040e76c1b3c06816cd38db.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Hi there: I would like to understand why my MI 10 Lite 5G is not in this list? Is this compatible with any of those in the list above? I need Android 11 on my phone... Thank you for any hint.

Best,
Markus

3 dots work for me. I have problem only with color, it's white and not easy to see deference with gray, like on pic down
cc49b0e3229f1e45da86fd78c6707519.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Hi there: I would like to understand why my MI 10 Lite 5G is not in this list? Is this compatible with any of those in the list above? I need Android 11 on my phone... Thank you for any hint.

Best,
Markus
It is relevant to XIAOMI Central...
Wait for output from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.