MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please
Apollo ( mi10t ) rom is compatible also for mi10t pro ?
Anyone have try ?

Someone who has android 11,
example the 9t or another miui with android 11, you can share from the system:

system / media / theme / default

the file:

"powermenu"

please
Do you want to try to replace it in android 10? Let us know if it works. Maybe @Poney70 could do a twrp flashshable zip for us.
The new power menu is not in "system/media/theme/default/powermenu", it's part of MiuiSystemUIPlugin.apk, which is identical on Android 10, but not enabled in the framework (specifically, in services.jar), so you don't need any file from Android 11, you'll have to manually patch services.jar, but we haven't tried that, as you can just wait until it's officially available.
In fact, if you're on Android 11, you can enable the old power menu (with the additional Recovery and Fastboot buttons) by enabling "Extended power menu" in Developer options.

Reactions: PieroAnt
Umi Mi 10, I stopped at 20.10.30, I preferred not to update for known problems with recovery, it is not clear and was not specified in this version 20.11.18, what happens with twrp, is it replaced even now?

@ingbrzy

Hi guys.
I have a poco f2 pro and i upgraded to the Last weekly, but some how, i lost my old and New twrp.
If try to boot in twrp, it freezes in poco Logo. I tried to install twrp Through adb and it gives me error. I also tried to boot through adb and it also gives error. The only way to recover the system is through miui recovery (3 buttons at the same time). Any suggestion?

Sorry for my bad english
Do not first flash the twrp , just boot ...
Exit fastboot mode and re-enter fastboot again ..
Open cmd and type .. fastboot boot twrp.img

Yes already from the previous version.

I am running the previous version 20.11.11. but the recent is still horizontal. RN8. Ginkgo
Screenshot_2020-11-19-23-06-54-321_com.android.systemui.jpg

Do not first flash the twrp , just boot ...
Exit fastboot mode and re-enter fastboot again ..
Open cmd and type .. fastboot boot twrp.img

it works.
thank you a lot
i thougt i havent twrp, i tried to install the china one and when it took error, could trying boot in it.

extract and replace this file and paste it here: system / media / theme / default work in android 10

This won't give him the new power menu. Like I said, the new power menu is not stored in media folder.

Why the phone Mi 9T is named k20? Is because is still beta developing?
This was a problem with our renaming function, fixed it and ROMs will be reuploaded tomorrow for apollo, davinci, pyxis, raphael and tucana.

Please
Apollo ( mi10t ) rom is compatible also for mi10t pro ?
Anyone have try ?
It will boot, but you will have issues with the camera. Sadly, Mi 10T Pro has no China counterpart, so you better off using the Global-based Stable ROM for it.

I expected the most minimalist volume
like this.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-19 at 5.27.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-19 at 5.27.18 PM.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 612
This won't give him the new power menu. Like I said, the new power menu is not stored in media folder.

This was a problem with our renaming function, fixed it and ROMs will be reuploaded tomorrow for apollo, davinci, pyxis, raphael and tucana.

It will boot, but you will have issues with the camera. Sadly, Mi 10T Pro has no China counterpart, so you better off using the Global-based Stable ROM for it.

i understand but, work and its

It's very similar

Attachments

• d.jpeg
    d.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 493
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 560
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 536
  • a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
When is the dual apps bug going to be fixed for me 10 Ultra?? And is safty net pass? Because on last A11 it failed.

Any way to restore my backup on whatsapp? Mi 9T

Just flashed it on my Mi 9 SE and so far so good. Loving the new volume mixer. The last one as good as this one, was the volume mixer from MiUI 7.
By the way can anyone tell me why a lot of app icons won't update according to the ones presented on Google play store?

Status
Not open for further replies.