MIUI 12.3 20.11.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issue that last week. When you turn on silent mode you won't have countdown panel.
I hope Xiaomi solve it.

Hi
I encountered an issue of external memory card files not showing up in Gallery app
Phone mi 9 lite

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٠-١١-٣٠-١٦-٢٠-٤٠-٤٨٢_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٠-١١-٣٠-١٦-٢٠-٤٠-٤٨٢_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Hi base from my knowledge and what i saw, 400 to 300 mbps drop to 50mbps to a average 10mbps file transfer...

If you are saying type c is base on a usb 2.0 why does it show 400mbps?

Type c is already equipped with high data transfer rate and hardware cannot be faulted, do not educate others that type c is slow.View attachment 33081
Transferring multiple small sized files can drop the speed to even kbps range, regardless of connector

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Reactions: bastorron
It may be helpful if you give examples and screenshots instead of "many problems". Some apps are just not compatible with dark mode.
Good afternoon, By saying many errors (maybe I have expressed myself badly), I have meant that I have errors in the applications in "Dark mode" in blactexts on a white background. Thank you. Greetings.Modo Normal_2020-11-30_19-21-37.jpgModo Oscuro2020-11-30_19-22-10.jpg

Good afternoon, By saying many errors (maybe I have expressed myself badly), I have meant that I have errors in the applications in "Dark mode" in blactexts on a white background. Thank you. Greetings.View attachment 33093View attachment 33094
What you are saying is that in Dark Mode, the text does not give a good contrast as it does in Normal Mode. In Dark mode, the text appears too light (on the same background).

ВВопрос такой. А на mi9se будет эффект камеры черное золото?

Hi! I'm new to Xiaomi.eu ROMS. Why a "format data" is needed? Is it not sufficient to perform a "wipe data"? Why I should erase my internal storage? Thanks for the answer :)

Good afternoon, By saying many errors (maybe I have expressed myself badly), I have meant that I have errors in the applications in "Dark mode" in blactexts on a white background. Thank you. Greetings.View attachment 33093View attachment 33094
Seems this app doesn't properly support systemwide dark mode. It's an app limitation, they didn't implement it.
Just exclude it in per app settings in Dark mode settings.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Reactions: bastorron
Hi! I'm new to Xiaomi.eu ROMS. Why a "format data" is needed? Is it not sufficient to perform a "wipe data"? Why I should erase my internal storage? Thanks for the answer :)
Because of device encryption maybe?
Anyway, copy all your stuff to PC and then after installation you transfer back to device.

Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: NiceSk1ll3r
Because of device encryption maybe?
Anyway, copy all your stuff to PC and then after installation you transfer back to device.

Cheers! :cool:

I'm coming from an AOSP ROM, so I can avoid that passage, is it right? I'm already decrypted

I'm coming from an AOSP ROM, so I can avoid that passage, is it right? I'm already decrypted
You can try whatever you want,
As long as you have a BACKUP.
Encryption was just an example
You also have system apps data and user data that will be incompatible with miui, AOSP framework caches and stuff like that.
You'll surely get bootloop because of incompatible app data and cache.

Last edited:
I think that there is a bug in miui weather, when i sync the mi watch color eith xiaomi wear app (that use the same miui weather app informations) during the day i have the bug in pics.
If i sync in the evening seem that the informations sync correctly
0948f4505a58fb9524af13ff7679196c.jpg
dd6052381bdc6091bacfedd56c2da000.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

You can try whatever you want,
As long as you have a BACKUP.
Encryption was just an example
You also have system apps data and user data that will be incompatible with miui, AOSP framework caches and stuff like that.
You'll surely get bootloop because of incompatible app data and cache.

Yeah, I know! But I want to wipe data, not format data (in order to perform a clean flash, but saving my internal storage, like music and photos).
Anyway, thanks for the help :)

Yeah, I know! But I want to wipe data, not format data (in order to perform a clean flash, but saving my internal storage, like music and photos).
Anyway, thanks for the help :)
It's good to follow the flashing instructions exactly as it is.
Helps prevent bugs and unexpected behaviour later on.

Glad i could help :)

Reactions: MagikGab
Hi,

i have a strange "error/bug".
On my mi 9se with current 20.11.25 rom (on the last rom too) i have when scrolling through news pages or even here in the forum sometimes it looks like the read mode is activated.
The display does not getting brighter or darker but "warmer".
And this changes every 1-2 seconds while scrolling.
The read mode is of course not active.

Does anyone else have it?
Or does anyone know the problem and have a solution?
Is not really a big problem but sometimes it's annoying ;)

sorry, where can i find the laste weekly for mi note 10 (the one from last week)? i've unlocked bootloader and i'd like to flash it.

Just in case someone has the same problem :

POCO F2 Pro / LMI
20.11.5 A11

I was experiencing huge random battery drain due to logd process.

It seems I've found the source of the drain.

It was caused by beta 21.1 magisk root.(or magisk hide? Wathever...)

Since then I've switched to the canary manager version of magisk, no more drain for a week at least.

Hope it'll help

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Just in case someone has the same problem :

POCO F2 Pro / LMI
20.11.5 A11

I was experiencing huge random battery drain due to logd process.

It seems I've found the source of the drain.

It was caused by beta 21.1 magisk root.(or magisk hide? Wathever...)

Since then I've switched to the canary manager version of magisk, no more drain for a week at least.

Hope it'll help

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
Beta = canary
So do you mean you switched from beta magisk manager to stable?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
What are we supposed to do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.