MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem Mi 9 ITA
Unlike last week's ROM, with the screen off the imprint always remains visible, while before it remained visible for about 5 seconds and then disappeared.
Before, it was enough to touch the screen with 1 touch to make it reappear ...

Is there any noticeable bugs on Mi 9 in this update? Thanks

Please let me know if there's any noticeable bugs on Mi9 in this update. Thanks in advance! :)

Good evening, can you use the gestures with Poco Launcher or any other third-party Launcher? Mi 9T Pro Android 10. Thank you

Last edited:
Hello, what would be the correct way to flash on MI10 (umi) to avoid problems with twrp?
You update the normal way. From this build and on, you'll have to follow this steps:
1) Download rom as always
2) reboot to fastboot and plug mobile to your PC, and enter the following command on CMD inside your ADB folder:
fastboot boot img.twrp
3) After the mobile has booted to TWRP, then install as usual and wipe cache & dalvik afterwards
4) Reboot to system and done

Is there the Font Bug ?
You mean this but i can live with it
b1f57f07bb4387b1535bdccaf3628bbd.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Where do you download the rom?
Scarica da qui ed installa dall'applicazione aggiornamenti scegliendo il file zip scaricato. Controlla MD5 se corrisponde esattamente prima di installare.
hi i will do as you suggest.Thank you and sorry for english, i use google translator

Reactions: PieroAnt
Is the mi9t not getting the updates anymore ??? O have a miui eu version the broke my whole phone and i am just waiting for the next update

Skickat från min Mi 9T via Tapatalk

I'm on a mi 10 ultra,got informed about the it's update. Just did it and it completely made my phone useless... Games closing/crashing or throwing me into the task select screen after a few seconds and while trying to redownload apps/games it seems that my wifi speed / download rate is not as it's supposed to be! A complete mess... Anything I could do? Don't want to do a clean install to install and set up everything again

I'm on a mi 10 ultra,got informed about the it's update. Just did it and it completely made my phone useless... Games closing/crashing or throwing me into the task select screen after a few seconds and while trying to redownload apps/games it seems that my wifi speed / download rate is not as it's supposed to be! A complete mess... Anything I could do? Don't want to do a clean install to install and set up everything again
Sorry but nobody forced you to flash a BETA weekly rom on a daily use phone....
Turning back is going to be difficult without formatting data.
You have better to reflash it and clean all the cache after two reboots.
You have plenty topic explaining what is good or bad with this phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.