MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my Mi 10 Ultra to 20.11.5 without problems. Front camera indeed green video however when you switch on AI there is no problem at all.
Still OK Google not working on lockscreen but this was also on last update from 15/16 october 2020. Hopefully this can be fixed as well or it is a Google problem.
Rest looks OK for now for me. Thanks a lot for all the work
Dual apps working? Thanks!

mi 10 after dirty flash phone stay in fastboot, no chance to run any twrp or system OS. Also now im struggling to unbrick it

K20 pro

After the update, this message appears repeatedly, what caused it and how to close it

Mi10 (umi) success install this rom. After reboot boot only to fastboot.
I try install recovery via fastboot but its still boot only to fastboot.
Boot to recovery from fastboot doesn't work also:

Any solution?

View attachment 32696

Any solution?
same thing its bricked, im now unbricking over this tutotrial LINK
the only one who work

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 32696

Any solution?
Re enter fastboot ..
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold vol down at the same time unti phine enter fastboot mode again )
Then do not flash twrp , just type ..
fastboot boot TWRP_umi.img

What will be happened ??

EDIT
CONFIRMED , TWRP 0623 on LMI is back again !!
After flashing 20.11.5 of course ..

Reactions: fmcheetah
Re enter fastboot ..
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold vol down at the same time unti phine enter fastboot mode again )

What will be happened ??
nothing twrp is broken, u can only boot from pc unofficial twrp (not chinese one) and u cant do anything becuz all is "umount"... also u can try to from zip file (rom zip file) extract boot.img and type

fastboot flash boot boot.img (for me phone run only once) and after reboot same. but maybe u can remove magisk what i didnt do and maybe it will work.

Re enter fastboot ..

What will be happened ??

EDIT
CONFIRMED , TWRP 0623 on LMI is back again !!
After flashing 20.11.5 of course ..
I've already try astboot boot TWRP_umi.img but got this error: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: load error" fastboot: error: command failed

This message will appear for 3-4 seconds just before call. Is it possible to disable it from somewhere. MI9

I've already try astboot boot TWRP_umi.img but got this error: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: load error" fastboot: error: command failed
Yes , i saw it .. but did you try only fastboot boot TWRP-umi.img without firstly flash the twrp ..
As i saw first you wrote .. fastboot flash recovery TWRP_umi.img ..
I told you to try to re-enter fastboot mode , not after these commands , close phone and enter fastboot mode again , then try fastboot boot TWRP_umi.img first..
Gives the same error ??

nothing twrp is broken, u can only boot from pc unofficial twrp (not chinese one) and u cant do anything becuz all is "umount"... also u can try to from zip file (rom zip file) extract boot.img and type

fastboot flash boot boot.img (for me phone run only once) and after reboot same. but maybe u can remove magisk what i didnt do and maybe it will work.
flash boot.img with fastboot was succesfull but phone again reboots only to fastboot
Any links for unofficial twrp? I've already tried twrp from xiaomi.eu and from xda. Both didn't work

Yes , i saw it .. but did you try only fastboot boot TWRP-umi.img without firstly flash the twrp ..
As i saw first you wrote .. fastboot flash recovery TWRP_umi.img ..
I told you to try to re-enter fastboot mode , not after these commands , close phone and enter fastboot mode again , then try fastboot boot TWRP_umi.img first..
Gives the same error ??
Yes. The same error

Reactions: gkalen
flash boot.img with fastboot was succesfull but phone again reboots only to fastboot
Any links for unofficial twrp? I've already tried twrp from xiaomi.eu and from xda. Both didn't work
No, only unbrick. I just now finish installing all over again, and currently il keep on global rom, eu every update brick something...

Status
Not open for further replies.