MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"MIUI optimization" switch is not available on our ROMs for a long time now... that's because you should not touch it, it's for developers only.

Hello Igor,

I do not agree with your saying here. I need to access that setting in order to disable it. This way, Android OS will work properly and apps won't get force closed. I get this issue now that when I reboot my phone some of my settings get reset (for applications but also system-wide) and it's all because of this damned aggressive memory management which shouldn't be there. Apps are supposed to stay in the background and not be force closed. This is Android Default and I would love to have this option. It is really annoying to lose settings after reboot. This was the case with the Chinese ROM too UNTIL I disabled that MIUI Optimization setting. So, pretty please make it available again.

Hello Igor,

I do not agree with your saying here. I need to access that setting in order to disable it. This way, Android OS will work properly and apps won't get force closed. I get this issue now that when I reboot my phone some of my settings get reset (for applications but also system-wide) and it's all because of this damned aggressive memory management which shouldn't be there. Apps are supposed to stay in the background and not be force closed. This is Android Default and I would love to have this option. It is really annoying to lose settings after reboot. This was the case with the Chinese ROM too UNTIL I disabled that MIUI Optimization setting. So, pretty please make it available again.
Check this thread please

Am I the only one experiencing terrible stuttering while mirroring on my chromecast ?

I used to mirror some games to play along with a controller, but it's now barely viable.

Is the problem comes from Android 11 or MIUI12?

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello Igor,

I do not agree with your saying here. I need to access that setting in order to disable it. This way, Android OS will work properly and apps won't get force closed.
Then you might want to root your phone or use an official MIUI ROM, or better yet, a non-MIUI ROM. Our decision has been made a long time ago to avoid bug reports about side effects caused by messing with MIUI optimization.

CHANGELOG

TWRP issue for cmi/lmi from 20.10.15/22/29 still exists. Unfornatunely it has been started to affect Mi 10 (umi) as well!
Mi 10 could not upgrade to 20.10.15/22/29, it always returns to TWRP, not access to the system :((
when will it fix???

Mi 10 could not upgrade to 20.10.15/22/29, it always returns to TWRP, not access to the system :((
when will it fix???
20.10.15/22/29 and 30 also can be flashed without problems on mi 10 ..
You can flash also the 20.11.5 without issues ..
The problems starts when you flash/update to latest 20.11.5 , after installation and boot at 20.11.5 rom then you cannot enter to twrp by powermenu , updater or with buttons compo ..
If you accidentally device try to enter twrp then will return to fastboot and the only way to boot again to system is by opening a cmd and boot to twrp .. fastboot boot twrp_umi.img
As soon as device boots to twrp you can choose Reboot system to boot phone..
You must wait a lot of seconds to load twrp , don't worry , just wait until boots..

Try this twrp for umi ..
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675576150

And i have to say you that if didn't perform a format data at first installation you should do that also ..

Why hasn't MI NOTE 10 got the update this week?

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

Then you might want to root your phone or use an official MIUI ROM, or better yet, a non-MIUI ROM. Our decision has been made a long time ago to avoid bug reports about side effects caused by messing with MIUI optimization.

Fair enough. If this is supposed to be turned ON, then how do I prevent my MIUI to lose settings after reboot? If I have MIUI Optimizations set to ON, after reboot, I even lose my wallpaper and I am using stock wallpaper, no 3rd party.

So I will happily turn that back to ON, but for me this causes problems rather than fixing them. Is there any way I can help with this bug?

To clarify, when I have that set to ON, after I reboot, I lose my settings. If I use the X button on the Tasks View to close all the apps (and free memory) I think this also does a force close on the apps, causing them to lose settings. To be clear, I haven't used the built-in app to clean my ROM so everything is there (with all the cached files). Somehow, MIUI behaves as if it has some sort of Deep Freeze with that thing ON. So, if this is something fixable, please let me know how I can help to get it fixed then I'll happily turn it back on as it was apparently intended to be.

Fair enough. If this is supposed to be turned ON, then how do I prevent my MIUI to lose settings after reboot? If I have MIUI Optimizations set to ON, after reboot, I even lose my wallpaper and I am using stock wallpaper, no 3rd party.

So I will happily turn that back to ON, but for me this causes problems rather than fixing them. Is there any way I can help with this bug?

To clarify, when I have that set to ON, after I reboot, I lose my settings. If I use the X button on the Tasks View to close all the apps (and free memory) I think this also does a force close on the apps, causing them to lose settings. To be clear, I haven't used the built-in app to clean my ROM so everything is there (with all the cached files). Somehow, MIUI behaves as if it has some sort of Deep Freeze with that thing ON. So, if this is something fixable, please let me know how I can help to get it fixed then I'll happily turn it back on as it was apparently intended to be.
May be I don't understand the same as you.
- Considering Devs answers it is clear there is nothing to fix here.

Not sure how I can help you because I've never heard/experienced that issue. Losing settings after reboot? First time I'm hearing about this.

Hi all,
after the update my Widevine level went from L1 to L3.
Any idea how to fix it?

Mi9T (K20 Pro), TWRP and Magisk v21.0 (fixing bootloop with v20.4)

Thx in advance,
Toby

I also found that you cannot install a third-party clock widget, previously you could import a third-party theme and install any widget! mi 9 lite

Greetings community,

Someone will know the solution to the problem with the TWRP 3.4.0 that I put my mobile unlocking PIN and it tells me that it is incorrect, it does not allow decryption.

Thanks for advance!

Greetings community,

Someone will know the solution to the problem with the TWRP 3.4.0 that I put my mobile unlocking PIN and it tells me that it is incorrect, it does not allow decryption.

Thanks for advance!
use pattern instead of pin for lock screen and wait some time before the grid is activated (TWRP).
it is also reported that pin should work as well on MI9T with official 3.4.0-0 TWRP.

How can i disable "Notification about accessing clipboard by specific apps"??? It's very annoying

use pattern instead of pin for lock screen and wait some time before the grid is activated (TWRP).
it is also reported that pin should work as well on MI9T with official 3.4.0-0 TWRP.
Thanks brother, you saved me from formatting everything to see if everything worked from 0 ... currently I use the TWRP 3.4.0.0 davinci which is the one recommended for the mi9t and the pin stopped working ... and before in version 3.3 .1 worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.