MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I may be too fast. But in 20.12.9 for cepheus the shortcut bug of the camera is still there. Everything Chinese.
99f2e6d7823b33f15d5ca98996651413.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
Try it en EN

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

I know I may be too fast. But in 20.12.9 for cepheus the shortcut bug of the camera is still there. Everything Chinese.

It is ok for me

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Even the Italian language has the same problem, it must be a translation problem.

Why when I go to unlock my device I have to wait 168 hours? I unlocked my Mi 9T instantly and didn't have to wait as I had permission from previously owning a Xiaomi device and from waiting on that.

Why when I go to unlock my device I have to wait 168 hours? I unlocked my Mi 9T instantly and didn't have to wait as I had permission from previously owning a Xiaomi device and from waiting on that.
Because... Xiaomi. No issue here.

Reactions: lintern
Because... Xiaomi. No issue here.
Ughh. I know it's not Xiaomi.eu' fault lol. I just don't get it. I owned the Redmi Note 3 and had to wait a few days and it said at the time I would have permanent permission to unlock via my Miui account. I unlocked my Mi 9T instantly and now on the Poco F2 pro I have to wait 168 hours.

Dual apps fixed or not?
Hi, I tried several times but seems like not fixed. The moment I enable dual Apps (whatsapp only) storage issues and then randomly almost all other installed apps become useless and crash after several seconds. Only way out is a full clean install of the complete ROM.

Reactions: Nuschi
Hi, please write if the range, alarm clock and ring type icons are a bit too big? It seems to me that 2-3 updates ago they were a bit smaller. Let me know, because it bothers me. Thanks.
c1be4bcfb9cd879d9dbbbf56ce4348f4.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi, please write if the range, alarm clock and ring type icons are a bit too big? It seems to me that 2-3 updates ago they were a bit smaller. Let me know, because it bothers me. Thanks.

They are bigger from 20.12.02. Its better for me. Also Mi 9T.

Last edited:
Reactions: J3drula and geoorg
c1be4bcfb9cd879d9dbbbf56ce4348f4.jpg

hi, tell me how the system behaves? clone the application work?

Hi, much better than the last one. Unfortunately, I do not use application cloning. It's a pity that the size of the icons cannot be changed, because they are too big for me.

Hi, much better than the last one. Unfortunately, I do not use application cloning. It's a pity that the size of the icons cannot be changed, because they are too big for me.

there were also problems with installing third-party ringtones as a call

now it costs 20.9.17 and I do not want to put 11 Android again if it is also not working

Status
Not open for further replies.