MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend, I have version 20.10.29 and I want to update to the most recent one, do you think there is a problem, have you had any details with the battery? Cheers
Don't think that you will have problems with upgrading, but battery standby drain and heating is gone for sure, and smoothness is pretty good.

I remember seeing that option but not recently. however it is fixed now, I installed again and disabled google assistant from corner cause it was messing with the gestures. it works ok now but it bothers me more and more that I can't use different launcher. I'm very close to considering other brands.
You are using custom weekly ROM, what are you expecting?

Mi 10 (umi) here.

Can I flash back the previous beta after flashing this one?
Recents aren't working when using Nova Launcher and it's really annoying, I have an android so I can customize it, I don't wanna use MIUI Launcher. The audio sounds different via bluetooth idk why and it took really long to set it up for my headphones and car system. Also chinese text on camera shortcuts and the annoying clipboard notification. Previous version worked really better.
EDIT: looks like notifications aren't also working properly??? At least not Spotify or Poweramp

Last edited:
Mi 10 (umi) here.

Can I flash back the previous beta after flashing this one?
Recents aren't working when using Nova Launcher and it's really annoying, I have an android so I can customize it, I don't wanna use MIUI Launcher. The audio sounds different via bluetooth idk why and it took really long to set it up for my headphones and car system. Also chinese text on camera shortcuts and the annoying clipboard notification. Previous version worked really better
Don't think so, because your device cannot use twrp anymore. Or you can switch to stock.

Reactions: kurushitovska
Auto wlan doesnt work .... it works by itself if there is no wifi but it does not turn on automatically. Mi10

Try installing twrp with XiaomiToolV2, that program saved my life couple of times.

i tried fastboot erase cache and nothing happens

On Mi 10 Pro if you swipe up from the edge of the screen to bring up Google Assistant the gestures stop working. Tried after a few reboots and it always was like that.
Also I didn't like how you couldn't extend the notifications by swiping down on them so going back to previous weekly now.
me too and the bottom part of the screen no longer responds.
minote10
Known. We have no further information regarding that issue, still investigating but not much luck. This started to happen since Xiaomi included a new version of System UI. For now, you can disable the gesture in Full screen display settings.

Redmi note 8 Control center problematic ...
View attachment 33135View attachment 33136
Blue was disabled on purpose by Xiaomi for devices with low-end GPUs, probably to reduce lag. You can complain directly to them.

Reactions: carlofarina
On my Mi 10 ultra the haptic feedback when using the fingerprint reader is gone. Is there a way to reenable it?

Do you have problem with unlocking phone with fingerprint(takes too much time)? At moment it should be at home screen already, it inste
On my Note 10 the unlock feels slow since the beginning and sometimes I have to try multiple times. On my previous the Note 2 (real sensor, not under display) it was much faster.

Blur was disabled on purpose by Xiaomi for devices with low-end GPUs, probably to reduce lag. You can complain directly to them.
This is very weird actually, the performance on my RN8 with last week weekly was much better and the phone was smoother with me manually editing framework.jar to have MIUI12 gestures and recents. Xiaomi messed up something either intentionally or by pure ignorance. I really hope you can reverse it, last weekly was amazingly smooth. Anyway thank you for your hard work.

Hello guys,
Recently I bought a Xiaomi AX3600 router and at the same time I updated my Mi 9 SE phone from stable MIUI 11 to MIUI 12 dev 20.11.12. After that I updated to 20.11.18. and now to 20.12.02, but I still have the issue: my Mi 9 SE is not connect automatically to my wifi repeaters with the same SSID. My girlfriend's Redmi Note 5 with an older MIUI can connect to the repeaters automatically, so I think the problem is in my phone.

Has anybody the same problem???

Hi, sorry for my english‍♂️
I have my Mi10 Updated from 20.18.11 to 20.12.2.
1. Problem: the LTE Symbol is always there, 4G Symbol is not displayed
2. Problem: 5G doesn't work, but worked before

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.