MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flashing it on mi mi10t. The result is the phone in bootloop. Altredy tried to wipe cache and factory reset, but the result is the same.
Already tried to flash the stock rom, but same result. Pls help me...

Device took some time to fully boot up i.e. laggy for around 10 seconds after reboot

keyboard doesnt pop out at all unless reboot, but will show up for less than 1 min then went missing again

MI 10, clean flash, rooted and edxposed with only one module xposed edge pro

EDIT: i have reenabled a few packages in with adb fastboot tools and seems like it is working fine now, i will continue to observe

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Someone knows if edxposed works on android 11?

I have the Mi9t pro with android 10 and miui 12.3, root and xposed is working just fine!
I would Love to try de new update but, I use root and xposed.

Regards!

Device took some time to fully boot up i.e. laggy for around 10 seconds after reboot

keyboard doesnt pop out at all unless reboot, but will show up for less than 1 min then went missing again

MI 10, clean flash, rooted and edxposed with only one module xposed edge pro

Is working edxposed fine to you? You have android 11 and miui 12.5?

Regards!

Mi10

looklike the previous update change my recovery, now its LittleTurtle2333.
but i dont get access to my files and everything is empty (the recovery also didnt asked for password or anything.

now, i fixed it by format my device and install the last rom, the question for next update if im going to have the same problem.
thanks

Last edited:
Is working edxposed fine to you? You have android 11 and miui 12.5?

Regards!

edxposed working fine, but every reboot xposed edge will be disabled and you need to enable and reboot again

im flashing the rom on first page

currently the major problem is keyboard not showing

If someone installed this release on Mi 10T Pro please tag me or reply to this comment and give experience about it.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

Dirty updated and everything's awesome as usual, thanks! On a side note, I was just wondering how to hide the nav bar so I can use FNG - root apps and FNG itself don't seem to work. (I am indeed rooted lol) it's been like this for quite a few ROM versions now, so I'm not sure if it's just me. Thanks!

this Spotify screenshot. how to bug fix? my devices Mi 9T.
Screenshot_2021-01-02-06-09-30-987_com.spotify.music.jpg

Mi10

looklike the previous update change my recovery, now its LittleTurtle2333.
but i dont get access to my files and everything is empty (the recovery also didnt asked for password or anything.

now, i fixed it by format my device and install the last rom, the question for next update if im going to have the same problem.
thanks
Yes - you are right. The version of TWRP that is with the ROMs is now TWRP 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333). This is because it is compatible with Mi 10 (umi). It does not decrypt as you have noticed. Later versions of TWRP brick your phone if they are flashed to memory. This problem has been around for a few months now.

There are two ways that you can install the next ROMs through TWRP.
1. With the current version, TWRP 3.4.0, you can use USB-OTG, ie. put the new ROM onto a USB memory stick and install it through OTG;
2. Boot into a later version of TWRP which will decrypt and give you access to your data files. This can only be booted, not flashed, otherwise it will brick your phone. This is TWRP 3.4.2b-1206
fastboot boot [recovery.img]
You will then be able to use this for installations of ROMs, and other files, and also use TWRP as normal. This is the method that I have been using.
This version only accepts patterns for decrypting, and takes just over a minute to load up.

On Mi9 I have again problem with standby battery drain... Just as last year when updsting from android 9 to android10... Last time I solved it by flashing original rom with miflash and than flashing twrp and eu rom.. can anybody help me how to solve it without flashing?

Just installed on Mi10Pro. Runs like a charm. Thank you devs and happy new year!

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
HI may i know twrp which version u using now? after this update dual app can use?and do u found out any bugs?

Hello and happy new year 2021 everyone, I wanted to ask you how I should go from stable rom Miui 12.0.8.0 on my Mi 10 umi to weekly rom 20.12.29 Miui 12.5, could someone explain me how to do it ?, I have to install the weekly rom on my mi 10 and then start it in recovery? Is that right? Is that it? Thanks everyone and happy new year again.
I'm sure that you have been looking over the posts here ... ;)

Going from stable to weekly you always have to format data partition. - post #516.

Then there are the instructions, as in post #550:
You should be familiar with the Fastboot process, and have available TWRP 3.4.2b-1206, together with the ROM you want to install, on your PC.
You should only boot using this TWRP version through Fastboot - never flash.
Boot into this TWRP
Format data (confirm by entering 'yes')
Reboot back into recovery
Enable MTP (under Mount)
This will enable you to upload the new ROM onto your phone.
Install the new ROM,
Reboot to system.

And then there's additional notes in post #560:
The command to boot into the TWRP should be:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
There often quite a delay before the TWRP starts, and sometimes a delay before you can enter your pattern.

Happy New Year :)

Reactions: Antonio1958
Status
Not open for further replies.