MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for your awesome work, Devs.
I have 2 questions:

Is this ROM already with the Widevine L1 certification?

If not, would a future weekly have??

ty <3

Thank you very much for your awesome work, Devs.
I have 2 questions:

Is this ROM already with the Widevine L1 certification?

If not, would a future weekly have??

ty <3
Need to wait for Xiaomi to release Android 11 "Global" ROM if you want to get Widevine L1 on Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROMs. ;)

Reactions: tiagordriiguess
+1. google pay says that all is ok, banking applications says the same. But when I bringing my mi9 closer to a payment terminal - it says that I must use chip on the card
it says for me to use diffrent card, but in phone everything is as it was before update

Need to wait for Xiaomi to release Android 11 "Global" ROM if you want to get Widevine L1 on Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROMs. ;)
hmm wen i check drm info mine say w1 an im on 20.12.10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-02-16-52-09-009_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-02-16-52-09-009_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 204
I'm having issues with getting viper4fx, reinstalled it and still getting no processing, before update everything was running smooth, any ideas?
View attachment 33714
I had the same problem (Mi10) and got it running with:
- delete V4A
- go to Magisk module download V4A from online
- go to "install from storage"
- install, reboot
- back to Magisk module install Magisk 21201 zip, reboot
- open V4A install driver
A little bit confusion but works for me

Reactions: Mazdziosz
Hi I have global MIU 12.0.13.0 stable on MI 10 T PRO,now I am unlock bootloader,what I must doing to weekly rom,which twrp,best regards

On Mi9Tpro ("raphael"), long pressing an app icon in system Launcher does not bring up the app's services, only "app info" for most apps, although for a few it works. On example where it doesn't work is Google Playstore. It should bring up "my apps", but doesn't.

One other thing I noticed: "quick snap" for the camera is missing. I hope it comes back soon. It was also missing after an earlier update (I think to Android 10) and later came back.

Edit:
one more thing: display "sleep after x minutes" set to "never" does not stick, but reverts back to "after 1 minute" automatically. "Never" was absent from the weekly betas for quite a while, and I was happy to see it back, but it doesn't work...

Last edited:
Reactions: von_M
Guys i have a problem on umi (mi 10). I transferred all files to my pc from phone. I installed MIUI 12.5. For install magisk, i flashed and booted twrp 1206. After flashing magisk and installing apps, i flashed twrp 3.4.0 littleturtle. Now, i dont mount storage (i know, need format data but i dont want) but i havent storage problem. I have acces to storage on phone.

So that is main problem. I want transfer my files to phone from my pc, but transfer progress stops on random without problem or error. Could this be due to twrp?

hello, thank you for your hard work. I have a mi10 and everything is working fine. but I couldn't get enough of the video toolbox someone else has this problem please

Guys i have a problem on umi (mi 10). I transferred all files to my pc from phone. I installed MIUI 12.5. For install magisk, i flashed and booted twrp 1206. After flashing magisk and installing apps, i flashed twrp 3.4.0 littleturtle. Now, i dont mount storage (i know, need format data but i dont want) but i havent storage problem. I have acces to storage on phone.

So that is main problem. I want transfer my files to phone from my pc, but transfer progress stops on random without problem or error. Could this be due to twrp?
Are you transfering when your device is booted to twrp?
Or transferring when your phone is booted to the android os?

hello, thank you for your hard work. I have a mi10 and everything is working fine. but I couldn't get enough of the video toolbox someone else has this problem please
Could you explain what you mean by "i couldn't get enough of the video toolbox"

Could you explain what you mean by "i couldn't get enough of the video toolbox"
thank you for the answer
I'm talking about the special features menu
there is video toolbox
to have better sound in youtube plus floating windows

Hi!

Mario Kart Tour is freezing when I try to play it. It happened to me in Andoid 10, but deleting TWRP folder fix the problem (it's because Mario Kart security bla bla).

Now the problem it's the same even deleting this folder. Any idea?

Couple of bugs i noted on MI9 SE (grus):
- turning Ultra batery saver hangs entirely (must force reboot phone to fix)
- Spotify buttons look like broken characters
- Chat bubbles won't remember settings or position
- Overal UI lagginess (maybe they did underclocked the cpu to save power, at least that's how it feels)

Actualización 12.5 muy buena mejoras increíbles pero no puedo instalar Magic
You meant magisk? What error gives you on twrp? Try to write in english, I don't personally mind, but I think is a forum rule.

Regards!

Te refieres a magisk? Que error te da twrp? Trata de escribir en inglés, a mi personalmente no me importa, pero creo que es una regla del foro.

Saludos!

Status
Not open for further replies.