MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day! release today?
I don't think so... Can't find any Beta China ROMs by Xiaomi (this week). :(

there were problems with the updates of 06.01.21 of some models, the updates had to be released for some models after 18.00 yesterday (redmi note 7, redmi note 7 pro etc.) and for others within 24 of yesterday (redmi 10x pro, redmi k30 ultra etc.) finally for the other models the release of 06.01.21 was suspended and scheduled before 24.00 today.

Does someone also facing the problem that the device is not that smooth as with the Xiaomi.eu 20.12.9/10 Rom? I noticed this especially when the screen is turned off and I'm going to wake up my Phone.

Mi 9t pro, dirty flashed

Regards

Reactions: cilisoi
Does someone also facing the problem that the device is not that smooth as with the Xiaomi.eu 20.12.9/10 Rom? I noticed this especially when the screen is turned off and I'm going to wake up my Phone.

Mi 9t pro, dirty flashed

Regards

I've also experienced this, especially when unlocking my Mi 9T with fingerprint. When the phone wakes up, the phone is very laggy for 1 or 2 seconds.

My device mi10 pro is very snappy with this version. I read about major UI changes hence I did a fresh install rather dirty flash.

hello!
I have mi 9 se grus and after updating to this version I can't get into recovery. adb reboot recovery drops me to fastboot. but its not a problem, problem is when I try fastboot flash recovery twrp.img it gives me error and doesn't flash it. I flashed vbmeta and still can't flash twrp. tried, I guess ,every twrp available for grus and no luck. is there any1 who solved this issue?
ps. Rom itself works nice, just want to have twrp.
thank you.
I had the same problem. I found no solution and went back to prior version
Btw I flashed some other twrp over adb and at least I enter twrp again. Remember not to boot into twrp through adb fastboot

Last edited:
Hi, i'm running the latest weekly eu rom (12.5 miui) on my mi10 and have the follow bug. When I set the camera in pro mode, the ISO doesn't work..the only parameters that works are ISO 100-200-400 ecc..in the middle of that, ISO goes into automatic mode. I think it's a bug of 4.3 Mi-camera version. anyone else have this issue?

Hi, i'm running the latest weekly eu rom (12.5 miui) on my mi10 and have the follow bug. When I set the camera in pro mode, the ISO doesn't work..the only parameters that works are ISO 100-200-400 ecc..in the middle of that, ISO goes into automatic mode. I think it's a bug of 4.3 Mi-camera version. anyone else have that problem? i've tried also a formata data..but i still have that bug

Last edited:
In the latest miui 12.5 ( 20.12.29) for poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro , emojis are with square on google messages.
30d452602797960367a38cd6f1e618ca.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

there were problems with the updates of 06.01.21 of some models, the updates had to be released for some models after 18.00 yesterday (redmi note 7, redmi note 7 pro etc.) and for others within 24 of yesterday (redmi 10x pro, redmi k30 ultra etc.) finally for the other models the release of 06.01.21 was suspended and scheduled before 24.00 today.
He's right, you know! :)
Note 7; Note 7 Pro & Note 8 going up now ....

Hi, i'm running the latest weekly eu rom (12.5 miui) on my mi10 and have the follow bug. When I set the camera in pro mode, the ISO doesn't work..the only parameters that works are ISO 100-200-400 ecc..in the middle of that, ISO goes into automatic mode. I think it's a bug of 4.3 Mi-camera version. anyone else have that problem?
Just been looking at it myself in my Mi 10 (umi). Depending upon the ambient light, the ISO setting does not allow over-exposure. However, if you have very low ambient light, the higher values do work.
Having again gone back into normal ambient light, the higher values do now work, allowing significant over-exposure.

Just been looking at it myself in my Mi 10 (umi). Depending upon the ambient light, the ISO setting does not allow over-exposure. However, if you have very low ambient light, the higher values do work.
Having again gone back into normal ambient light, the higher values do now work, allowing significant over-exposure.
the problem to me is that, middle iso range (50-150 ecc. for example) nerver works. for example if i'm in hight ambient light and i set 50 iso it goes in automatic mode. so i think i m the only one with this bug:(

the problem to me is that, middle iso range (50-150 ecc. for example) nerver works. for example if i'm in hight ambient light and i set 50 iso it goes in automatic mode. so i think i m the only one with this bug:(
No problem with ISO on my UMI.

Steps on my Mi Note 10 (Tucana)
- Flash Last TWRP Recovery (3.5.0_9)
- Copy ROM to SD
- Install from Storage.
- Format Cache again.
- Reebot Phone.

There is a better way to flash the Firmware? i did it right ?

Miui 12.5 Looks Great just 2 bugs found:

- Some icons of certain applications are not seen correctly (in my case Beat and Spotify), could it be the font they use?
- Sometimes (especially when I turn off the Wifi), the phone emits a sound, and I can't find where to deactivate it (it may be the native Facebook application that has its own sounds, but it didn't happen to me in previous versions of MIUI).

But everyting looks great, Good JOB :D

Attachments

• Phone_1.jpeg
    Phone_1.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Phone_2.jpeg
    Phone_2.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 308
Gingko redmi note 8 - just dirty-flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_21.1.6_v12-11.zip Grateful, it booted without any problems, yet.
Only two slightly disturbing things:
  • Security level still Nov.2020
  • Qualcomm data collection (what should that be good for? Ah yeah, of course only to my best interest - understand!)
Thanks for the work Devs!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-08-12-04-50-423_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-12-04-50-423_com.android.settings.png
    225 KB · Views: 335
  • Screenshot_2021-01-08-12-07-07-305_com.qualcomm.qti.smq.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-12-07-07-305_com.qualcomm.qti.smq.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 390
It would help if you can say why you want to change the ISO. If you want to over- under-expose, then you put the ISO & shutter speed on Auto, and change the EV value. I'm not sure about these cameras, but changing the ISO (in effect an f-stop over-ride) changes the depth of focus, and with the shutter speed on auto, can force a fast or slow shutter speed.
So there are probably ways around what you want to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.