MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi do we still need to disable the password in order to update? I remember that in previous versions there was an error with the encryption in TWRP. I have a mi 9t. Thanks
Hello, you have to disable the password if you don't install the new TWRP version => https://sourceforge.net/projects/ma...wrp-3.4.0-10-davinci-mauronofrio.img/download
;)

Sorry for the question but this update is available for Mi 9t Pro or K20 pro ?

thanks and happy new year :)
Yes, and it's Android 11. ;)

Installed on my Mi 9 with dirty installation.
Everything seems ok ... so thanks to the developers who always prove themselves at the TOP!
The only thing a little strange is when you pull down the notification curtain ... the graphics do not fit together perfectly, but I'm sure it will improve with the next versions! Great !!!

Reactions: xeGox
[QUOTE = "Mooks, post: 579807, membro: 264242"]
Appena installato su Mi10Pro. Funziona come un incantesimo. Grazie sviluppatori e felice anno nuovo!

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
[/CITAZIONE]
è did you do a dirty flash?

can i dirty flash mi 10 umi
Yes - I have just done that. If you are doing a simple weekly update, there should be no reason to do other than simply install ('dirty') over the top. All preparations, conversions, etc. will be in the ROM.

Reactions: Sylar82
Hey it seems like I bricked my Mi 10Pro.
After flashing the rom via TWRP it gets stuck on 'MIUI' screen right after the '5G' animation.
Any clue on how I can fix this?

Reactions: assy223
Hey it seems like I bricked my Mi 10Pro.
After flashing the rom via TWRP it gets stuck on 'MIUI' screen right after the '5G' animation.
Any clue on how I can fix this?
No any issue with Mi10Pro ROM it works cool. What TWRP did you use?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sylar82
Installed on my Mi 9 with dirty installation.
Everything seems ok ... so thanks to the developers who always prove themselves at the TOP!
The only thing a little strange is when you pull down the notification curtain ... the graphics do not fit together perfectly, but I'm sure it will improve with the next versions! Great !!!
Which Twrp used??

Nice Greetings

Thanks to the developers in getting the 12.5 so quickly. All looks good so far.

For Mi 10 (umi) users, TWRP 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) has still been included in the installation. So it looks like we still have to BOOT only into TWRP 3.4.2b - 0623 or 1206 for future updates / installations.

Reactions: sxHeavy
Same ROM as Mi10T
Since you are a Staff Member i have a question

"
This update is suspended for Mi 9 Pro 5G, Mi 9 Lite, Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 9 4G/Redmi 9T, Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G/Mi 10T Lite. These devices are expected to get this update on mid-or-late January 2021, with Android 11 update accordingly."

Does this mean that those devices also get weekly updates soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.