MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to take screenshots I get a message saying it couldn't save, not enough storage space when I have 101gb free. Any ideas aside from clearing the cache as that resets actions on my device?

Thans for the great work. Buy fullscreen feature isn't working on mi9

edit: seems that it only works with miui launcher

Last edited:
Reactions: hurut
Installed and now I have an annoying problem. All apps use the same font. Is there any way to fix this?

Hi guys, Im using 9t pro eu 12.0.5.0 stable. I newer get a proper answer here. Can I just dirtyflash this version or do i need to wipe everything?

Reactions: linuxghost
Hello guys, it seems like many already have downloaded the new beta. I ~started downloading about when it was released (~1-2hours ago) and still I'm waiting to be downloaded. I have a fast connection, but the speed of the rom download is about 5mbps. Did you get it from androidfilehost or the sourgeforce net?

Anyone with Poco F2 Pro / lmi has already installed and can tell if it's running fine? And which TWRP version is inside the zip?

That one works great. So should not have any issue... tested

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

After feeling very dumb for the past hour I just realized I did not format the phone to start with.
I formatted everything, wiped the data, installed the ROM and now it works like a charm!
So now I feel even dumber, but thank god it's fixed...

Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe!

Yes - I have just done that. If you are doing a simple weekly update, there should be no reason to do other than simply install ('dirty') over the top. All preparations, conversions, etc. will be in the ROM.
thank you for replay i do it

I think as evertime the android version changes, it is better to do a clean install with format data
to get the best results.

After feeling very dumb for the past hour I just realized I did not format the phone to start with.
I formatted everything, wiped the data, installed the ROM and now it works like a charm!
So now I feel even dumber, but thank god it's fixed...

Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe!
Yep for first install our ROM format data needed as usual...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

H.Hi there. First of all, thanks for the quick processing. my question is what exactly is MIUI +. have poc f2 pro
and why does it show you sim activation every 10 seconds?

Last edited:
Yep work fine no problem

Thank you. Will start flashing it, too. Can you tell me which TWRP version comes with it? I always delete it out of the zip, because I don't like my 3.4.2b 0623 version getting overridden with 3.4.0. Maybe, I wouldn't need to do that any longer, if another version were inside the zip meanwhile.

Where is this miui + feature or does it mean ?

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Hi please I need help if anyone can be gracious to me.
I am on build 20.8.6 and I want to update to the latest build 20.12.10. How do I go about it please. I use k30 5G

Hi and first of all thanks to the devs for the quick work. But I've already noticed a problem. Until now, when I swipe on the left side of the start screen, the notification bar came and the control center on the right. Now the notification bar appears on both sides, for the control center I have to swipe down from the top right. Can you adjust that somewhere, namely not find anything

Flashing now on mi10 (umi ) , great work devteam , happy new year !

edit : nice new boot logo

edit2 : i can't connect trow miui+ , anyone know how to make it work ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylar82
Has anyone found a way to make invisible text show up when dark mode is on? I know there is individual app settings but the apps I need to use this on are not listed.

Reactions: joy427
Status
Not open for further replies.