MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with Poco F2 Pro / lmi has already installed and can tell if it's running fine? And which TWRP version is inside the zip?
Twrp 12.06 works great .

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "fuyyu, post: 579874, member: 262453"]
Wo ist diese miui + -Funktion oder bedeutet sie?

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk
[/ZITAT]
D. D.I would like to know that, too

Anyone with Poco F2 Pro / lmi has already installed and can tell if it's running fine? And which TWRP version is inside the zip?

I updated my F2 Pro from 20.12.10 four hours ago. First impression is very good, until now everything seems to work just fine. My phone is rooted, using Magisk 21.2.

I used TWRP 3.4.2B-1206 that was on my phone from Version 20.12.10. Unfortunately, this TWRP version is unable to decrypt my data partition, so i had to use my USB-C stick to update via USB-OTG.

Edit: Unfortunately, i had to return to 12.2.2.2 Stable. I had the problem of disappearing app icons in Edge and Spotify (see https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-12-28-29.59085/post-579964) , rendering these apps unusable.

Since i need these apps on my daily driver, i'll have to wait for a fix in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allessa
someone else has the problem that the buttons never disappear even when we choose the gestures,?
dirty flash,
Do I have to format data for this to be fixed
or does it still fail?

edited:
for now the only solution I did was hide the gesture bar, so the buttons are not visible,

Reactions: ChrsPaps
Miui + is here....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-31-19-32-54-859_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-31-19-32-54-859_com.android.settings.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 844
Reactions: Cabid
I updated my F2 Pro from 20.12.10 four hours ago. First impression is very good, until now everything seems to work just fine. My phone is rooted, using Magisk 21.2.

I used TWRP 3.4.2B-1206 that was on my phone from Version 20.12.10. Unfortunately, this TWRP version is unable to decrypt my data partition, so i had to use my USB-C stick to update via USB-OTG.
You have to disable fingerprints and pin numpers , only pattern works ..

Hi.
I dirty flash MIUI20.12.28 over MIUI20.11.18 on my Mi9TPro.
Full screen gestures don´t work with Nova Laucher.

Reactions: Sven-oge
So installed a theme and status bar icons change whenever i change between Nav Bar Buttons and Gestures.
Mi 10 Ultra - Clean Flash

Attachments

• photo_2020-12-31_18-37-19 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-12-31_18-37-19 (2).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 537
  • photo_2020-12-31_18-37-19.jpg
    photo_2020-12-31_18-37-19.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 540
Hi and first of all thanks to the devs for the quick work. But I've already noticed a problem. Until now, when I swipe on the left side of the start screen, the notification bar came and the control center on the right. Now the notification bar appears on both sides, for the control center I have to swipe down from the top right. Can you adjust that somewhere, namely not find anything
+1

it had already happened in previous versions and was later fixed.

You have to disable fingerprints and pin numpers , only pattern works ..

Ah okay, that means if I have pattern for unlocking I needn't remove recovery from the zip, because the ROM already comes with 3.4.2b 1206 which should be able to decrypt and to start from system for lmi. Right?

At the moment, I am still with 0623 and with fingerprint enabled and pattern as fallback I have never had any problem with decryption.

Hello guys, it seems like many already have downloaded the new beta. I ~started downloading about when it was released (~1-2hours ago) and still I'm waiting to be downloaded. I have a fast connection, but the speed of the rom download is about 5mbps. Did you get it from androidfilehost or the sourgeforce net?

use a download manager eg. IDM download manager.

Ah okay, that means if I have pattern for unlocking I needn't remove recovery from the zip, because the ROM already comes with 3.4.2b 1206 which should be able to decrypt and to start from system for lmi. Right?

At the moment, I am still with 0623 and with fingerprint enabled and pattern as fallback I have never had any problem with decryption.
You will not have decryption problems if you allready have a pattern and not a pin number.. you can go on easily ..

Yes You only choose pattern ... then encrypted your cell phone. Fingerprint shouldn't be used

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

such a problem has long been on the lock screen, do something

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-31-21-55-16-755_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-31-21-55-16-755_lockscreen.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 525
MIUI 12.5 by xiaomi.eu installed OK on MI 9T. dirty flash over last weekly w/o any issues.
install will set new Snow Mountain super wallpaper as default theme; keeps my installed fonts and reset navigation from gestures to buttons (this i have to revert to gestures) all my other settings were kept. VoLTE and VoWIFI works out of box.
have not found any issues so far - all good !

Thank you devs for a great work ! and wish you all a Happy New Year !

see u guys next year ;)

someone knows where it is located: MiuiSystemUI
before it was in system / priv-app
but now it is not anywhere,
does anyone know ??

MIUI 12.5 by xiaomi.eu installed OK on MI 9T. dirty flash over last weekly w/o any issues.
install will set new Snow Mountain super wallpaper as default theme; keeps my installed fonts and reset navigation from gestures to buttons (this i have to revert to gestures) all my other settings were kept. VoLTE and VoWIFI works out of box.
have not found any issues so far - all good !

Thank you devs for a great work ! and wish you all a Happy New Year !

see u guys next year ;)
Could you please proof with screenshot that VoWiFi works? Turn on airplane mode > enable WiFi > Make a call

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.